HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In other words, I think we have two wolves up currently. Good stuff.

why are you in my head? Are you the new @WildZoo for me? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Okay back to real life now. Will play catch up late tonight.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Strongman can kill through any protection
strongman only works as well when that's the wolf designated to do the killing

for various reasons the pack may not have had capri do all the kills

if I'm not wrong, sometimes there are limits to the strongman wolf kill ability that makes it impossible for them to use it every night or fail for other reasons

I don't know how much I retained but the more this lynch has played out the more my gut has been feeling what you stated :laugh:
I feel bad that I have to burn through some village, but I feel like I can hone in if given the chance. I honestly thought I was gonna be deaded last night as I am quite sure of my reads.

Reactions: 1 users
Why isn't she using it more village like though? Like I said, we knew stagg was redirector, yet she chose that instead of trying to find something more helpful/wolfy
have we pieced together who he redirected and what their abilities were, assuming it's safe to put on thread?

I thought he was post restrictor, not redirector?

weren't you just saying you thought skim was village?

I was but my gut has been yelling at me. Welcome to the karabou commentary that is usually reserved for my mod pm where I try and predict lynches based on gut feels and usually kick myself for not mentioning things (like the quiet/lazy lynch last night before capri was lynched). I have a reason and it relates to some behind the scenes stuff that I'm starting to wonder if it is related to skim's night results and the new block

Members don't see this ad :)
you say she's such a great player, Ski points out she hasn't even played for like a year, so where is that conclusion coming from? can you see how a claim that seems based on basically nothing or no experience with a player reads like a lie?

yes, cubs was the other player I considered, but I've felt less crappy logic from him, but more importantly nothing that feels like an outright lie

while his play has been limited to more poor questions in an attempt to contribute, which is wolfy in its own way, poor villaging overall I don't take as suspicious as when a player has bad logic verging on what is unsubstantiated and very concerning for being a lie

basically it's a question of how you weigh
empty questions vs bad logic
wolves will certainly do the former, but it's less damning than the latter,
because bad logic does more to reveal an intent to deceive than just empty play
don't get me wrong, it's wolfy too
the buddying you see in both wolves and inadvertantly in noobs sheeping
however, when deciding between you or cubs, it's always going to come down to a combination of wolfy factors, not just one
so I find the combo of your buddying and poor logic to be more concerning for wolf, and for now I will hold off on cubs as the empty questioning and buddying I don't find as damning

You're really not reading though bc she was the n1 sacrifice in space but during the 1 days she lived she had pegged someone in the pack - cant remember who. Ive already been checked on this

to say cubs had less crappy logic - he hasnt provided much hes been sheeping other players but is also a noob so who knows whats going on there - could be as confused as I am. Not sure.

All logic is crappy unless your a seer and have some intel - this post is full of crappy uninformed logic here

Yall voting for me, arent going to find a wolf here

Eh, that is not unusual to me. I would expect it in this big of a game too.
And. I am actually quite relieved to have AM gone despite her fun addition to being in a game. DocE has always left a sour chaos taste in my mouth from the Golden Compass game. A good one to read if you so choose.

You're really not reading though bc she was the n1 sacrifice in space but during the 1 days she lived she had pegged someone in the pack - cant remember who. Ive already been checked on this
lol thats because theyre sketchy noob wolves. in regular games you get more experienced players telling them to COOL IT

Um have not caught up. So im just going by ability and not what has happened since last night. I admit it might be wolfy since we got the ability seer.
I know this is dumb but is it even possible for you to have picked sketchier wording? Lol
I've got wifomy reasons for skim's block and it means she lied about her N2 result. Especially as we haven't seen that message yet
I am definitely still waiting to see that wording as well @Skimble

Reactions: 5 users
And. I am actually quite relieved to have AM gone despite her fun addition to being in a game. DocE has always left a sour chaos taste in my mouth from the Golden Compass game. A good one to read if you so choose.
Oh hey, that was one of mine! :heckyeah:

His Dark Materials WW

Reactions: 2 users
I'm trying not to read this too dirty-like

there was also the STL game Age of the Gods - smh he tried to steal our 3rd party win

I will admit Snowy's likes feel pockety, and while I will always praise lynching 3rd party, I'm also keenly aware that wolves want 3rd party dead just as much as any player, maybe more
also, the best way to pocket me is to like my posts, despite that I don't mean to discourage the practice

if it wouldn't tie it up I would vote BJ right now to save Skim

but I'm trying to break bad habits

No one said hai to the unicorn today either.
so for the love:
unicorn.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Check, blah blah

SPLASHING SATURDAY Lynch Tally

bryndi (6) - cubs, Lupin, Weim, Kara, meats, genny
Skim (7) - Ski, Coffee?, Dina, Mel, bryndi, MJ, mutts
meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray, Snowy
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

18/18
lynch closed

Missing:

magikarp-gif-20.gif

Splash splash splash splash

I was too caught up reading golden compass lol
Fun and unrelated story, my Confirmation teacher once told me I would go to hell if I saw that movie (this is back when in came out)

So naturally, being the good Catholic I am, I saw the movie and then read all of the books, being sure to bring each one to my Confirmation classes that week

Reactions: 7 users
Check, blah blah

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

18/18
lynch closed

Missing:

magikarp-gif-20.gif

Splash splash splash splash
Oh no!!!!! Poor stagg. I enjoyed playing with him. Nice addition to WW.

Reactions: 3 users
Fun and unrelated story, my Confirmation teacher once told me I would go to hell if I saw that movie (this is back when in came out)

So naturally, being the good Catholic I am, I saw the movie and then read all of the books, being sure to bring each one to my Confirmation classes that week
Gross. Why is organized religion so terrible?

Reactions: 5 users
Check, blah blah

meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

18/18
lynch closed