HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why is that theory any more likely than you trying to frame cubs (and refusing to think there could be a conversion that night instead), and now you’ve moved on to tunneling Weim?

Tbh this whole “I’m not partipating until you guys don’t think it’s me,” is kind of bull.
No its not.

Look at your posts. Seriously analyze your own self. You've made up your mind and now are using everything to reinforce that. "Oh you stayed up until 3 am and put in a contingency? I don't buy that." I did. It happened. How exactly does that make me a wolf? Its clear that you're either going to ignore any point I make or otherwise twist it to fit your own schema, so yea I'm done until we move on.

Fine, you think I'm a wolf. You can lynch me, do what you will. I just want to make sure there's discussion and theories out there so that when you're proved wrong, you still have leads to go off of.

Members don't see this ad.

If mel flips village, I'm going to lynch weim.

I mean I still think mel is a wolf so I'm good that we are answering that question today.

Ski would also be a good convert choice.
I’m not a wolf. I don’t know for sure that Mel is a wolf but blocking my ability is incredibly wolfy so either he’s being really remarkably dense or he is a wolf.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 10 It's NOT Still Tölting Tuesday Take Two Lynch Tally

Mel (7) - ski, weim, caiter, MSU, mj, mutts, genny
mutts (1) - cubs
Weim (1) - Coffee?

9/13 voting

Lynch close at 9pm CST (~10.5 hrs remaining)

pEsTLdv.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I meant yesterday, before we lynched MJ again, genny said that MJ attacked her

Who do you suspect is a wolf infiltrating genny's bloc?

BTW guys, we have TWO people that seem to be trying to pull off being a protector. One is for real and one is not.

Lynch WM
Current theory is someone in between the tracker and genny that person could have pocketed the tracker and used that to subtly or outright point them away from wolves, and then reporting those results to genny to solidify their village-ness.

Current theory is someone in between the tracker and genny that person could have pocketed the tracker and used that to subtly or outright point them away from wolves, and then reporting those results to genny to solidify their village-ness.

I would guess not.. cubs is very new to do this sort of manipulation and dina I would think could make tracking decisions on her own. It could happen caiter/vmh to MSU. But MSU isn't on very much so I don't she's really talking in pm at all.

MJ sure seems eager to have Mel lynched asap before anyone can change their mind

Yeah that was my thought too.

Ugh, I know I'm tunneling, but I hate to leave him alive though... Hey did anyone else ever get the redirection bridle dubz had? That would be very nice to use on mel.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless you shared your ability with someone, or Skim mimicked you (she didn't indicate it but already know her results weren't 100% true), how do you presume wolves found out about your ability? Which I know is not protection.
Please tell me how you know it’s not protection? I have left a LOT of hints around this joint. It’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility that they correctly read my hints.

Please tell me how you know it’s not protection? I have left a LOT of hints around this joint. It’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility that they correctly read my hints.
LOL, if you were the protector, you would be protecting who you thought was most likely to be attacked. NOT the same person over and over.

Why are you assuming a lynch closer couldn’t be village?

Oh I wasn't meaning that. Just that her role is her affiliation being mod confirmed on thread. Very unlikely to have 2 roles as village especially in a game of this size.

LOL, if you were the protector, you would be protecting who you thought was most likely to be attacked. NOT the same person over and over.
No. Because of the twist to my role I want to protect someone who I am certain is village. That is the only way it is worth protecting them.

P.S. BTW, the real protector if you read between the lines was confirmed by ability seer.
well apparently I did - so you should out that person because I’m not sure I see there being two protectors on the same side of this game

That sounds like a load of crap :laugh:
Does it? Can you think of no way in which it would only be worth protecting someone if there is no chance they’re a wolf?

I can’t tell if you genuinely don’t understand or if you’re a wolf trying to antagonize the information out of me.

Does it? Can you think of no way in which it would only be worth protecting someone if there is no chance they’re a wolf?

I can’t tell if you genuinely don’t understand or if you’re a wolf trying to antagonize the information out of me.
You never answered how you think the wolves "figured out your ability"

You dropped hints. Yeah sure. Why wouldn't they kill you instead of wasting time blocking you?
dude use your brain!

Also if you’re trying to say cray said there was another protector... she did.... bryndi.... who was a wolf.... so if that is your argument as to why there is only one it’s pretty limp.

I need to step away from this convo because it’s frustrating me, but I actually have the day off today so I’ll be around.

This person who has been confirmed, and you have not, makes me believe you are the one on the wrong side here.

Okay, but lets answer this question.. Why do you think wolves would need a protector? blocker and vig. So does this mean you think mel is village since he's the only blocker we know of so far?

Why would village need 2 types of protection? double kill for the wolves, 3x kill for chaos, 2x villager vig.

Right and this. So yes. probably just have 2 village protectors.
And one of them with a twist. I guess I don’t even know if protector is the correct word for my role TBH but it definitely does make me not want to protect anyone unless I feel very sure of them.

ETA: actual I guess it must be the correct word because it’s a word used by mods in explanation so *shrugs*

Okay, but lets answer this question.. Why do you think wolves would need a protector? blocker and vig. So does this mean you think mel is village since he's the only blocker we know of so far?

Why would village need 2 types of protection? double kill for the wolves, 3x kill for chaos, 2x villager vig.
I don't know that Weim is actually a protector. I think she is playing it off to be. Like I said, protecting the same person days in a row doesn't make sense.

I have a hard time with this Mel thing because it does not look like it is being used in a wolfy way. If he KNEW he was getting lynched, they would block genny and kill her if that is the only way for her to die.

I don't know that Weim is actually a protector. I think she is playing it off to be. Like I said, protecting the same person days in a row doesn't make sense.

I have a hard time with this Mel thing because it does not look like it is being used in a wolfy way. If he KNEW he was getting lynched, they would block genny and kill her if that is the only way for her to die.

Or that is the obvious choice and so there is a higher chance at protection there. Or genny is the convert.

And one of them with a twist. I guess I don’t even know if protector is the correct word for my role TBH but it definitely does make me not want to protect anyone unless I feel very sure of them.

ETA: actual I guess it must be the correct word because it’s a word used by mods in explanation so *shrugs*
hmmm a village protector and then another village protector but with a twist?

What does that sound like I wonder?
No, no, its not possible. There couldn't possibly be a village blocker and then another village blocker but with a twist?
:rolleyes:

I’m sorry but there is no world in which blocking a village protector is not wolfy.

Reactions: 1 users
I’m sorry but there is no world in which blocking a village protector is not wolfy.
WHAT is the POINT of blocking a village protector if not taking advantage of it? YES, blocking a village protector is wolfy if you're then going to kill their target, but if you're just blocking them for the sake of blocking them... how is that wolfy?

WHAT is the POINT of blocking a village protector if not taking advantage of it? YES, blocking a village protector is wolfy if you're then going to kill their target, but if you're just blocking them for the sake of blocking them... how is that wolfy?
Why is Mel tunneling so hard on someone who has been dropping hints they’re the village protector? THAT is wolfy.

Why is Mel tunneling so hard on someone who has been dropping hints they’re the village protector? THAT is wolfy.
Pretend for a second you believe him. He blocked Weim once, there was no kill, decides Weim must be wolf because there was no kill, leaves a contingency to block her again, and checks out before it is clear what happened during the no kill night. When he put in the action to do it again, he would've believed the block prevented a kill