HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night 9

The tall gray horse had already been through the wringer by the age of 8. He had been heavily used as a plow horse and discarded for bad knees. He had found himself at auction, loaded on a truck bound for the slaughter house, when a young man stepped into the trailer, met his eye, and saw a flash of potential. The horse knew that he and the man would become great friends...and so they did.

The horse now known as Snowman turned out to be one of the greatest show jumpers of all time. Harry de Leyer, at the time a somewhat insignificant rider himself, saw in the big-footed, heavy boned farm horse what no other person could see: the outline of a world-class champion (and a true sweetheart of a horse within).
snowman.jpg

During one of their famous puissance stunts, a crowd had come to see Snowman jump over another horse! A diminutive, red and white pinto was chosen as a flashy assistant for the trick. As Snowman leapt over the fence, however, the other horse reared up into the air, sending Snowman crashing to the rails and toppling head over heels to the ground. Surgery was attempted to fix the broken cannon bone, but the prognosis was too grave, and he was euthanized on the operating table.

Dead is @Crayola227 , Snowman - Backup --> Ability Seer
who could choose to inherit an ability from those who had gone before
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod
12. @Crayola227 - Snowman - Backup --> Ability Seer

It is now Day 10.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 10 It's Still Tölting Tuesday Take Two Lynch Tally

Mel (9) - ski, weim, coffee, caiter, cubs, MSU, mj, mutts, genny

9/13 voting

Lynch close at 9pm CST tomorrow (~23 hrs remaining)

pEsTLdv.gif

I'll come up with a new gif when it is Wednesday

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Night 9

The tall gray horse had already been through the wringer by the age of 8. He had been heavily used as a plow horse and discarded for bad knees. He had found himself at auction, loaded on a truck bound for the slaughter house, when a young man stepped into the trailer, met his eye, and saw a flash of potential. The horse knew that he and the man would become great friends...and so they did.

The horse now known as Snowman turned out to be one of the greatest show jumpers of all time. Harry de Leyer, at the time a somewhat insignificant rider himself, saw in the big-footed, heavy boned farm horse what no other person could see: the outline of a world-class champion (and a true sweetheart of a horse within).
View attachment 251434

During one of their famous puissance stunts, a crowd had come to see Snowman jump over another horse! A diminutive, red and white pinto was chosen as a flashy assistant for the trick. As Snowman leapt over the fence, however, the other horse reared up into the air, sending Snowman crashing to the rails and toppling head over heels to the ground. Surgery was attempted to fix the broken cannon bone, but the prognosis was too grave, and he was euthanized on the operating table.

Dead is @Crayola227 , Snowman - Backup --> Ability Seer
who could choose to inherit an ability from those who had gone before
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod
12. @Crayola227 - Snowman - Backup --> Ability Seer

It is now Day 10.
omg this is seriously my life story from beginning to end! Thanks Pip & Sporty you know me so well!! :clap:

Also suck it village and wolves. Everyone but the mods and NPC can suck it. :kiss:

Reactions: 5 users
omg this is seriously my life story from beginning to end! Thanks Pip & Sporty you know me so well!! :clap:

Also suck it village and wolves. Everyone but the mods and NPC can suck it. :kiss:

No love for the chaos? :(

Reactions: 6 users
I mean he could have blocked MJ and another wolf did the kill. Just wondering if anyone was going to disclose their night notifications, specifically the small presence since thats been linked to mel
tbh I'm not entirely sure Mel is still playing. He seemed to be rage quitting this morning and hasn't checked in since

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant see wolf Mel just quitting...

unlynch mel
lynch mutts
Really?
When he left he was in the lead to get lynched. He hasn't been around much to begin with, can totally see him blowing off the game if he thought it was over for him.

Clearly he has been back or someone else submitted an action FOR him :lame:
Yeah, I just saw that.

has he ever explained why he's so convinced it's weim?

Also... wtf wouldn't he block MJ at this point even if he was convinced on weim

yo @Melchizedek you still playing and wanna come participate or is this just gonna be boring until lynch ends in.... a million hours

Yeah, I just saw that.

has he ever explained why he's so convinced it's weim?

Also... wtf wouldn't he block MJ at this point even if he was convinced on weim
I think he knows or thinks he knows what my ability is and wants to prevent me from using it. Which basically solidifies him as a wolf because anyone village should want me using it.

I think he knows or thinks he knows what my ability is and wants to prevent me from using it. Which basically solidifies him as a wolf because anyone village should want me using it.
Let's talk about that
I don't know how he would know or care, since you're using it on the same person. That part actually doesn't make sense to me.

If he was wolf blocker, why wouldn't he block genny so they could NK her?

I legitimately rage quit the other day. No, not just because I was up for lynch; you'll get my thoughts and reasons post-game. Pippy's annoyed me enough in snapchat about how uncool it was to quit in the middle of the game, so thats why I'm back.

Didn't block MJ because I wasn't convinced that a single lynch avoid was in and of itself wolfy. Voted him to hopefully make him feel the heat and start contributing more. The way that village was spinning its wheels early this game, its clear to me a wolf infiltrated the genny village bloc very early, so no at this point I'm not just taking soft vouches to mean anything.
I left a contingency before I peaced out to block Weim

Once it was revealed MJ's an alpha, I figured the wolves would want to use him to keep everyone focused on him, keep village PR's from actually hunting for other wolves with their abilities. Didn't want to play into their hands and just block MJ if instead they were anticipating that and assigned the kill to another wolf.

I legitimately rage quit the other day. No, not just because I was up for lynch; you'll get my thoughts and reasons post-game. Pippy's annoyed me enough in snapchat about how uncool it was to quit in the middle of the game, so thats why I'm back.

Didn't block MJ because I wasn't convinced that a single lynch avoid was in and of itself wolfy. Voted him to hopefully make him feel the heat and start contributing more. The way that village was spinning its wheels early this game, its clear to me a wolf infiltrated the genny village bloc very early, so no at this point I'm not just taking soft vouches to mean anything.

Once it was revealed MJ's an alpha, I figured the wolves would want to use him to keep everyone focused on him, keep village PR's from actually hunting for other wolves with their abilities. Didn't want to play into their hands and just block MJ if instead they were anticipating that and assigned the kill to another wolf.
But someone *saw* MJ attack her

But someone *saw* MJ attack her
sure, that information came out D9. The first time he avoided lynch was D8, so N8 didn't know MJ was going to attack genny.

Y'all were so quick to jump to the conclusion that I would sacrifice a wolf kill to clear my own name, isn't it possible the tracker was converted and is doing something similar by tracking the alpha (knowing that the alpha can't die from being lynched the next day anyway) to increase their village cred in the the PM bloc?

Thats the whole point. If youre blocking MJ, they are forced to have other wolves do the kill, and if someone dies we know it couldnt possibly be MJ. And then presuming there is a tracker, that person can choose to follow other wolfy leads and maybe catch someone else in the act.

sure, that information came out D9. The first time he avoided lynch was D8, so N8 didn't know MJ was going to attack genny.

Y'all were so quick to jump to the conclusion that I would sacrifice a wolf kill to clear my own name, isn't it possible the tracker was converted and is doing something similar by tracking the alpha (knowing that the alpha can't die from being lynched the next day anyway) to increase their village cred in the the PM bloc?
But I'm referring to yesterday, to contingency block Weim again, when we found out about MJ

But I'm referring to yesterday, to contingency block Weim again, when we found out about MJ
:shrug:
The contingency went in before we saw the results of MJ's second lynch, I didn't see his second lynch results until I came on thread this morning.
Completely agree it fully looks wolfy and if you want to lynch me for it; that I can't argue with.

The contingency went in before we saw the results of MJ's second lynch, I didn't see his second lynch results until I came on thread this morning.
Completely agree it fully looks wolfy and if you want to lynch me for it; that I can't argue with.
You put in a contingency at like 1 am Tuesday?

You put in a contingency at like 1 am Tuesday?
It was more like 3 am and it wasn't just for that one night, I fully didn't intend to come back to this game until post-game so I just put in "Contingency block Weim for the rest of the game/as long as I live"

It was more like 3 am and it wasn't just for that one night, I fully didn't intend to come back to this game until post-game so I just put in "Contingency block Weim for the rest of the game/as long as I live"

7F0D44C3-9BD4-4CE0-BEAC-93FD707DA22A.gif

I would LOVE to hear some thoughts on this, especially from genny and the peanut gallery.
I'm out again until we start moving discussion forward from me.

I mean this is a fair strategy since everyone is guessing there are 2 OGs (one being MJ) and a convert left.

Thats the whole point. If youre blocking MJ, they are forced to have other wolves do the kill, and if someone dies we know it couldnt possibly be MJ. And then presuming there is a tracker, that person can choose to follow other wolfy leads and maybe catch someone else in the act.

But if the wolves know we are only going to prevent MJ from killing they will assign the killing to someone else. If they aren't sure who is going to be blocked... then there is a higher chance we will block the kill.

I would LOVE to hear some thoughts on this, especially from genny and the peanut gallery.

Yep. I think genny is a prime suspect for conversion.

Question: Do we have to kill the convert before we can kill an alpha wolf? And what are the chances MJ has 2x lynch avoidance instead of being alpha?

Why is that theory any more likely than you trying to frame cubs (and refusing to think there could be a conversion that night instead), and now you’ve moved on to tunneling Weim?

Tbh this whole “I’m not partipating until you guys don’t think it’s me,” is kind of bull.

Let's talk about that
I don't know how he would know or care, since you're using it on the same person. That part actually doesn't make sense to me.

If he was wolf blocker, why wouldn't he block genny so they could NK her?
There are reasons. Keep mulling it over.

If mel flips village, I'm going to lynch weim.

I mean I still think mel is a wolf so I'm good that we are answering that question today.

Ski would also be a good convert choice.

wolfiest **** ever

I meant yesterday, before we lynched MJ again, genny said that MJ attacked her

Who do you suspect is a wolf infiltrating genny's bloc?

BTW guys, we have TWO people that seem to be trying to pull off being a protector. One is for real and one is not.

Lynch WM