HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So as people get eliminated, do you get a new PM partner who is the next in order to you? Or do you just get the original 2?
The former

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You're not avoiding me, right MOOSE?

Reactions: 1 users
You're not avoiding me, right MOOSE?
Noop :)
CarefulImperturbableBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara () -
Weim (1) - AM
Cray () -
Capri (3) - skim, genny, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (3) - shelter, bryndi, MJ
Zigjazz (3) - dolphin, dina, killer
AM (1) - capri
statistics/math (1) - Mel
killer (3) - Lupin, SAR, mutts
Shelter () -
Bryndi (3) - Karabeans, meats, snowy
Miranda (1) - ziggy, barks
genny (1) - coffeebean
Dolphin (1) - Miranda

22/29 voting
A 5-way tie! :heckyeah:

Missing: @SkiOtter @Melchizedek@cubsrule4e@MSUcvmHOPE@Stagg737@WeimMama @Gwenevre

Lynch close at 9pm CST (1.5 hrs remaining)
*PLEASE*
for the love of all that is horses, consider sending in your night actions early.

Hey Moose why you stealing my schtick? Passive aggressive gif posting is my thing

Gotta work on your thematic linking though. It is much more challenging and satisfying to find appropriate reactions from one specific pop culture genre

Members don't see this ad :)
It felt like a soft defense to me and like you were implying that her comments weren't weird in any way
Not really considering I above stated that I'd probably be voting for her if it wasn't for that she just came back from hiatus. I also acknowledge that I don't remember much about her play style except that it did consist of a lot of gifs and a lot of sass so more reason why I'm not jumping on "this is wolfy".

Unlynch zig

That five way tie is gross no thank you.

Where is your sense of adventure there are strength in numbers guys.
Edit: Ew this post is wrong. Hold on.

There are too many people in this game. Would all the people in the tie die? I might be OK with that.

Yeah I'd gotten used to the small basics games. Gonna need to thin the herd.
Where is your sense of adventure there are strength in numbers.

Okay sorry the first post did not have the quotes for the proper joke, but I can’t delete things. So here we are way less funny.

Where is your sense of adventure there are strength in numbers.

Okay sorry the first post did not have the quotes for the proper joke, but I can’t delete things. So here we are way less funny.
Well I was gonna like it originally but now I feel like I can't like either post

Zigs seams to be playing seamlessly from last game where I orignally had a wolf read and she turned out village. So this stands out as cosistent and she wont be getting my vote.

Ok but what if I say "AM, I have 12 M&Ms. 3 are blue and 9 are red. This one is named Bob (I don't show you). What chance is there that he is blue?"

This amuses me :D