HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

um no, GO PENS

Pffffffft. I mean, I don't care that much since they aren't in our division. If the Leafs lose I'll consider it a decent night

Also, clearly this thread needs more waffles since the deadies are on here arguing hockey.

Aaaaaaand now I'm pondering a playoff WW game :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

I thought of some more logic
Mutts may or may not be wolf
If she is wolf, and she was lynched now, the benefit would be the game would end tomorrow after MJ is offed

If she ISN'T wolf, maybe she could actually guess who will be targeted and extend the game by another cycle.

These are my thoughts exactly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought of some more logic
Mutts may or may not be wolf
If she is wolf, and she was lynched now, the benefit would be the game would end tomorrow after MJ is offed

If she ISN'T wolf, maybe she could actually guess who will be targeted and extend the game by another cycle.
Dude, just commit to a theory already :laugh: you flip flopping so much is giving me feels about you.

Snowy and I have raised doubts about mutts. I’m especially doubting when you tunnelled SO hard on weim yesterday for similar reasons to mutt today.

It just seems like you’re back tracking so you can go “oops!” If you’re wrong.

Reactions: 1 user

Pffffffft. I mean, I don't care that much since they aren't in our division. If the Leafs lose I'll consider it a decent night

Also, clearly this thread needs more waffles since the deadies are on here arguing hockey.

Aaaaaaand now I'm pondering a playoff WW game :thinking:

BEST IDEA EVER. I volunteer to help mod :D cause if I played and was the caps or something else disgusting like that I would probably implode.

***unlynch mutts, Lynch MJ***

Because I’m feeling like coffee is just tunneling here and trying to pull us along.

Dude, just commit to a theory already :laugh: you flip flopping so much is giving me feels about you.

Snowy and I have raised doubts about mutts. I’m especially doubting when you tunnelled SO hard on weim yesterday for similar reasons to mutt today.

It just seems like you’re back tracking so you can go “oops!” If you’re wrong.
What?
I'm not back tracking, I'm strategizing by thinking out loud. I definitely suspect mutts but NO, I don't know *100%* that she is wolf. If she is lynched and it is the wrong choice, the only other protector is dead. Simple as that. More on that, since she is now a prime target, the liklihood that even as a villager she would be nightkilled is small. One successful protection gives us an extra kill of our choice depending on how everything else plays out.

This combined with the stats I provided earlier (about the different scenarios involving MJ and what odds they provide us) simply makes it reasonable to pursue a MJ lynch. I'm not saying I have changed my mind at all.

In fact, I see Weim as a good kill choice only by a few specific players. Not sure how vocal MJ would've been about it in wolf chat

1. Weim as a kill choice by Mutt to make it look like she was being framed
2. Weim as a kill choice by a veteran player who could figure out she was bodyguard, and didn't want to risk clearing another villager by attacking her target. Veteran player, because bodyguard is an uncommon role, I recall it in one game that I've played or totted and it was allie that was, I don't think a new player would've thought of that.

03FBEE91-FBCC-494E-8B94-6C063AE72C4C.jpeg
Please someone tell me they saw me catch this puck!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Unofficial Day 11 Moar Death Please Lynch Tally

mutts (3) - Ski, Coffee?, cubs
MJ (5) - Snowy, mutts, Genny, Dina, Cait
Dina (1) - KL

9/11

MJ, you are leading!

Missing: @MSUcvmHOPE @Mad Jack

lynch close in ~ 1 hour

Members don't see this ad :)
If MJ is unlynchable you know we have to go mitts next right?
Unless mutts isn’t actually a wolf. They were sketch way before the Mel thing. Cray really drilled them apparently in pm. She called them out on thread. They’re looking more and more to be a terrible convert choice.

Unofficial Day 11 I am so good at photo editing

mutts (2) - Coffee?, cubs
Dina (1) - KL
MSU (1) - Ski

9/11

MJ, you are leading!

upload_2019-2-21_18-11-49.png

lynch close in ~ 50 min

Reactions: 2 users
Unofficial Day 11 I am so good at photo editing

Dina (1) - KL
MSU (1) - Ski

9/11

MJ, you are leading!

View attachment 251667

lynch close in ~ 50 min

majestic_waffle_cat.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
What if there’s 6 OGs and no converts? Or 5 OGs and 2 chaos?
what if you’re the convert and Mel was either trying to get village cred by getting you lynched that day he blocked you (which would have also been the convert night..) or give you village cred after he died a wolf...

Reactions: 1 users
what if you’re the convert and Mel was either trying to get village cred by getting you lynched that day he blocked you (which would have also been the convert night..) or give you village cred after he died a wolf...

Me lupin and genny basically caught the first three wolves so you don’t have to worry about me. And I’m the primary NK target tonight so if I go down look at mutts and coffee

Me lupin and genny basically caught the first three wolves so you don’t have to worry about me. And I’m the primary NK target tonight so if I go down look at mutts and coffee
But like, this makes you a great convert.

Okay but actually guys I’m not even joking about this lol

Caits I’m slowly losing faith in you.....
But like, converting the people who are trusted is a way better plan than people who are sketch city. Like mutts has been.

Lynch MJ

Feels better to test first then hunt harder if necessary. (The fact that I'm not doing aparently anything is not lost on me)

Unofficial Day 11 Trust Me, I'm the Doctor Thursday Tally

MJ (7) - Snowy, mutts, Genny, Dina, Cait, MJ, MSU
Dina (1) - KL
MSU (1) - Ski

11/11

MJ, you are leading!

lynch close in ~ 15 min