HPSP pay question

Started by NJEMT1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NJEMT1

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was just logging into my bank account online and I'm confused. On 6/18/04 I got $400.00 which I know is for uniforms. Then just today on 7/01/04 I got $731.45. Did other people starting AF HPSP get this? What's it for?? Is this related to COT? I thought I wouldn't get paid until it was over or my stipend started. Thanks for any help!
 
NJEMT1 said:
So I was just logging into my bank account online and I'm confused. On 6/18/04 I got $400.00 which I know is for uniforms. Then just today on 7/01/04 I got $731.45. Did other people starting AF HPSP get this? What's it for?? Is this related to COT? I thought I wouldn't get paid until it was over or my stipend started. Thanks for any help!



I got it too. Must be our active duty pay.

See y'all on tuesday! (I said y'all). Time to cross into the blue!
 
yep, I got it too....and it was much needed!

see ya'll there as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Right, so AD pay is obviously much more than your stipend payments. I think I got some per diem pay for travel as well as mileage for the drive to OIS.