Hpsp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bubbajones

BIG TEX
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IF YOU GET THE HPSP SCHOLARSHIP HOW MUCH DO THEY GIVE YOU FOR A STIPEND EACH MONTH??
 
I think it's around $1200-1300, but it goes up a little every year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I checked and the most recent figure I found was $1,131/month. Do a Google search and you can find some military medicine websites. You can also just call a recruiter for any of the services and they'll tell you an exact figure. It does go up slightly every year, though.
 
You might also post something on the Military Residencies forum because there are current HPSP students on there who know for sure.
 
search the millitary residencies they have much info that is very difficult to find anywhere else.