-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
hSDN Class of 2012
Started by Doxorubicin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
5 on AP calc exam... Now I'm pissed that it doesn't cover the calc prereq.
Good for you! You'd help me out with college calculus, right?

Got fours on the AP Statistics and AP Chemistry exams! =D
4 on my AP Chemistry exam.
In other news, I found out my roommate early this morning. A few minutes ago, apparently my college has recalled all of the rooming assignments for some reason.
In other news, I found out my roommate early this morning. A few minutes ago, apparently my college has recalled all of the rooming assignments for some reason.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 on my AP Chemistry exam.
In other news, I found out my roommate early this morning. A few minutes ago, apparently my college has recalled all of the rooming assignments for some reason.![]()
I don't find out who my roommate is until early August. 🙁
Housing is so expensive here! It's like 8-9k a year... I'm commuting the first semester to cut the costs.
10K at Mich... I can't commute though 🙁
I registered for classes yesterday!
My Wednesdays are PACKED with classes, but that's the way the scheduling worked out. On a brighter note, my Thursdays have only two classes, and my Tuesdays have zero classes! 😀
I'm taking honors biology with lab, honors chemistry with lab, a research class, sociology, and psychology. I was planning on taking calculus 2 and philosophy instead of psych and sociology, but I got a bad feeling about the philosophy professor and calculus 2 didn't fit with the biology and chemistry schedule. Either way, the 2015 MCAT will include stuff on psych and sociology, and I've always wanted to take at least one psych class... so I'm very pleased with how things have turned out!
Also, congratulations to all of you on your AP scores. 4 seems to be the grade to get on the AP chemistry exam!
My Wednesdays are PACKED with classes, but that's the way the scheduling worked out. On a brighter note, my Thursdays have only two classes, and my Tuesdays have zero classes! 😀
I'm taking honors biology with lab, honors chemistry with lab, a research class, sociology, and psychology. I was planning on taking calculus 2 and philosophy instead of psych and sociology, but I got a bad feeling about the philosophy professor and calculus 2 didn't fit with the biology and chemistry schedule. Either way, the 2015 MCAT will include stuff on psych and sociology, and I've always wanted to take at least one psych class... so I'm very pleased with how things have turned out!
Also, congratulations to all of you on your AP scores. 4 seems to be the grade to get on the AP chemistry exam!
Stuck in a train station until 5 am... #screwtrains.
Guys... Post please. I am losing my mind on this train.
Oh geez. That does not sound fun. Did you survive, INS?
Got a 5 on my AP Lit exam! Woop woop! And just spent the last week in the Black Hills region. Love love love. Driving back to where my friend lives now.
Got a 5 on my AP Lit exam! Woop woop! And just spent the last week in the Black Hills region. Love love love. Driving back to where my friend lives now.
Last edited:
I still have 4.5 hours + a 3.5 hour car ride
I hate the train
Sounds like a blast 😛 where are you headed?
Ann Arbor for orientation. It sucks, we're already 4 hours late and I haven't eaten/drank anything since yesterday. I haven't slept in 30 hours and orientation starts tomorrow at 8 am
Someone post something controversal so I can argue against it and stop being bored...
Every time someone gets an abortion, they should be required to amputate one finger.
Every time someone gets an abortion, they should be required to amputate one finger.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone post something controversal so I can argue against it and stop being bored...
Every time someone gets an abortion, they should be required to amputate one finger.
God you Handers... Everyone on the Down knows we should be removing toes.
Everyone knows that footers don't have a leg (haha get it?) to stand on when it comes to extremity amputation with abortion.
Psh. Screw small appendages, we need to remove noses. If you get a toe or finger removed, you still have 9 more. You only have one nose though- bet you'd think a little more before going through with things then, eh?

Got my class schedule.
Organic Chem
Physics 1
Econ 101
thats it.
Organic Chem
Physics 1
Econ 101
thats it.
Wow, that's all? Nice. What do you think of your class times?
Chem mwf from 8-9 phys mtwth from 9-10 Econ mw from 2:30-4:00 then two labs (2-3 hours, forgot times) and teo discussions (1hr). 14 credits, so it's not as nice as it looks, and I'm not sure how I feel about the 5 hour gap, but overall I'm okay with it.
Chem mwf from 8-9 phys mtwth from 9-10 Econ mw from 2:30-4:00 then two labs (2-3 hours, forgot times) and teo discussions (1hr). 14 credits, so it's not as nice as it looks, and I'm not sure how I feel about the 5 hour gap, but overall I'm okay with it.
Ah, that's definitely more than it sounds like then. Glad you got a pretty good schedule.
Ouch, you have classes that start at 7? Dang. That's cool that you have Thursday off though.I have classes 'MWF' from 7 until 2ish, and then a lighter tuesday with an absolutely free thursday.
Here's my schedule.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Intro. to Ecology and Evolution 8:30-9:35 am
Calculus I 9:45-10:50 am
General Chem I 11 am-12:05 pm
Tuesday, Thursday
American Environmental Imagination (Honors) 9:45-10:50 am
Wednesday (additional classes)
Biology Lab 1:30-4:30 pm
Chem Lab 6-9 pm
Hopefully that makes sense.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Intro. to Ecology and Evolution 8:30-9:35 am
Calculus I 9:45-10:50 am
General Chem I 11 am-12:05 pm
Tuesday, Thursday
American Environmental Imagination (Honors) 9:45-10:50 am
Wednesday (additional classes)
Biology Lab 1:30-4:30 pm
Chem Lab 6-9 pm
Hopefully that makes sense.
Ouch, you have classes that start at 7? Dang. That's cool that you have Thursday off though.
Yeah, I'm hoping to work on EC's on thursdays. How was your South Dakota adventure?
Yeah, I'm hoping to work on EC's on thursdays. How was your South Dakota adventure?
It was great! I enjoyed it immensely 🙂 I got back home yesterday evening. We went to Custer State Park, Spearfish Canyon, Mount Rushmore of course, Needle's Highway (and watched a tour bus almost get stuck going through the Needle Eye tunnel!), and Sylvan Lake. 👍
It was fun. The train ride sucked, 4 hours late each time. But basically it was a Giant info session/class registration thing. But the town was awesome and the people for the most part were cool.
114 degrees? Gross!
It seems like the scheduling folks are really bad at their jobs, because they've changed my schedule six times and it still doesn't satisfy their requirements for my major.
I'm going to wait until drop/add week before I post my schedule.
It seems like the scheduling folks are really bad at their jobs, because they've changed my schedule six times and it still doesn't satisfy their requirements for my major.

I'm going to wait until drop/add week before I post my schedule.
So I just found out that I can lock the class of 2013 thread if I so desire... Muahahahaha!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just found out that I can lock the class of 2013 thread if I so desire... Muahahahaha!
👍
I also think that the folks that make the AP tests look just like this.
post something that I can respond to pls. 😀
something that I can respond to pls. 😀
Couldn't resist. So, when is the first day of fall semester for everybody? I have welcome week starting August 22nd, and then classes start for me August 27th.
I also think that the folks that make the AP tests look just like this.
😛 Seconded.
something that I can respond to pls. 😀
Couldn't resist. So, when is the first day of fall semester for everybody? I have welcome week starting August 22nd, and then classes start for me August 27th.
😡😡😡
😀
Welcome week starts August 28th, and classes start September 4th.
Welcome Week's the 19th, I start the 21st. Both of these dates are in August.
Cyndaquil!!!
AHMD you should be a mod, I think you'd be good at it.
Came back from orientation... my excitement for attending UNC in the fall has dropped significantly. So incredibly boring that I can't believe I'm alive right now.
I agree, just read through the healthcare thread. Is there a full moon tonight or something? Haha, holy cow that thing blew up.
Loved the abandon thread gif too, I lol'd.
Loved the abandon thread gif too, I lol'd.
Came back from orientation... my excitement for attending UNC in the fall has dropped significantly. So incredibly boring that I can't believe I'm alive right now.
I'm sure college itself will be much better. Orientation serves as a day to get the boring stuff out of the way.
And Ceph, you don't even know the half of it. If it was not against the rules to post pms, you would be shocked.
Came back from orientation... my excitement for attending UNC in the fall has dropped significantly. So incredibly boring that I can't believe I'm alive right now.
Hola, compadre! I don't believe I've met you yet. I'm Cephal0pod, though most around here just call me Ceph. Nice to meet ya! And sorry your orientation was rather unexciting- happy to hear you survived the experience lol.
Hola, compadre! I don't believe I've met you yet. I'm Cephal0pod, though most around here just call me Ceph. Nice to meet ya! And sorry your orientation was rather unexciting- happy to hear you survived the experience lol.
I call her 0pod though
And Ceph, you don't even know the half of it. If it was not against the rules to post pms, you would be shocked.
Sheesh, he was PMing you crap too? Wow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to admit, that was one of the odder threads I've come across. The guy is banned, though, so I guess all's well that ends well. Didn't know he was PMing you, INS. Would have been a little more forceful in my counter-arguments had I known. Oh well.
By the way, thanks for the compliments.
By the way, thanks for the compliments.
Indeed- glad to see he is no longer with us.
Also:
[[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuzyODgWRp4[/YOUTUBE]
That is all. 😀
Also:
[[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuzyODgWRp4[/YOUTUBE]
That is all. 😀
Yeah, I'm glad G's gone. This forum should be for information, polite debate/discussion, and fun. He was all sorts of crazy and very rude, and that doesn't fly well with me.
Hola! Nice to meet you, Ceph! You can call me Bobs.Hola, compadre! I don't believe I've met you yet. I'm Cephal0pod, though most around here just call me Ceph. Nice to meet ya! And sorry your orientation was rather unexciting- happy to hear you survived the experience lol.
I've heard mixed things about orientation. Some loved it, some hated it. I guess I just got the short end of the stick for mine haha. Only good thing to come out of it was that I got my laptop that I ordered through the school! 🙂
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 292
E
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E