You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Hunger Games Redux WW sign ups
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
1. WildZoo
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
@Rogert @Mad Jack @touchpause13 @WillowLeaf
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
@Rogert @Mad Jack @touchpause13 @WillowLeaf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Promethean
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Gwen
8. @Romoret
9. @Ashgirl
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
I'll let you be on top this time WZ.
2.Mad Jack
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Gwen
8. @Romoret
9. @Ashgirl
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
I'll let you be on top this time WZ.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5.
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. @DVMDream
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5.
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. @DVMDream
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Thanks Jilary! 🙂
@Cyndia @DocEspana @thedrjojo @Flim Flam Man @LetItSnow @devyn @Lissarae06 @StartingoverVet
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. DVMDream
14.
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. DVMDream
14.
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
If by chance it doesn't fill up I'd take a less active role. I don't know if the time difference in Australia will be very amenable to deadlines.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone please sign me up,,,,,
And *******lynch dvmdream ********
And *******lynch dvmdream ********
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22.
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22.
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9.
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
@kaydubs - Is this a speed game? If not, I'll sign up.
it is not
Nope, just your average nonspeed game@kaydubs - Is this a speed game? If not, I'll sign up.
Someone please sign me up,,,,,
And *******lynch dvmdream ********
Someone's still bitter. 😛
Nope, just your average nonspeed game
Thanks!
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19.
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
I guess.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16.
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6.
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
absolutely.Someone's still bitter. 😛
@jdh71 @DocEspana
@jdh71 @DocEspana
Aw man. Can't. Attending the ICU through the weekend. Thanks for the heads up though.
Aw man. Can't. Attending the ICU through the weekend. Thanks for the heads up though.
......
.......
........
how long have you been back for????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also this is just almost not quite good timing. I am on sick call July 1-15 but I am crazy busy June now-30th
......
.......
........
how long have you been back for????
A few weeks I guess. Just don't post a lot at home any longer.
@Caia @that redhead @thedrjojo
Putting in the wolf excuses early. I like the pregame you've got going on.Also this is just almost not quite good timing. I am on sick call July 1-15 but I am crazy busy June now-30th
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10.
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
6 moar spots. Come one, come all!
@WhtsThFrequency @SummerTheLynx @jjohnston
Should I come out of retirement?
yasShould I come out of retirement?
Fine....My residency doesn't start until the 16th, so it should be ok.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12.
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
I'm in 🙂
2.Mad Jack
3.Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18.
19. LeTitsNow
20.SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
I'm in 🙂
Can I play? I'll try to suck less this time. 😀
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18. Sorasea
19. LeTitsNow
20. SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15.
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18. Sorasea
19. LeTitsNow
20. SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
Put me in if you need someone. I'll somehow manage.
(Due to the nature of things it may be when you're all sleeping though, just so you know)
(Due to the nature of things it may be when you're all sleeping though, just so you know)
1. WildZoo
2. Mad Jack
3. Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15. WTF
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18. Sorasea
19. LeTitsNow
20. SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
2. Mad Jack
3. Rogert
4. Jilary
5. hedgingston the hog
6. Tp13
7. Gwen
8. Romoret
9. Zensing
10. Lupin
11. Promethean
12. TRH
13. DVMDream
14. ffm
15. WTF
16. Allie
17. Cyndia
18. Sorasea
19. LeTitsNow
20. SnS
21. StartingoverVet
22. Lissarae06
23.
24.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 more spots. @kaydubs and I are ready to go when the game is
Plus... I cant olay. Im back on LoS status
That's lynch on sight for those not in the know
That's lynch on sight for those not in the know
@JaynaAli , I see you! You wanna come play? 🙂
I wish I could! Internship hours suck (but I'm still liking it so far!), so there's no way I can give a game the time it deserves. Thanks for the tag though!@JaynaAli , I see you! You wanna come play? 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K