QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ha ha, are you having remorse now that you've sobered up? 😉jbone said:Chill 😳
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ha ha, are you having remorse now that you've sobered up? 😉jbone said:Chill 😳
Just trying to give you a complement. I'll remember next time. 👎QofQuimica said:ha ha, are you having remorse now that you've sobered up? 😉
I'm just teasing you. Don't get upset. 🙁jbone said:Just trying to give you a complement. I'll remember next time. 👎
Me too. 😀QofQuimica said:I'm just teasing you. Don't get upset. 🙁
alright. 😉 👍desiredusername said:Get a room, you two.
Sorry, I'll go back to trolling on our "anyone freaking out" thread....
😳 I'm ready to go to bed for real....to sleep. 😀 😴jbone said:alright. 😉 👍
(I know the response already, "lmao")
Weird, the same thing happened to me except I was the one who was asked out. We went out and its been wonderful ever since.....howardhi said:Hey guys I need some help, or some advice, seriously. At ##### med. school (I don't want to say the name), my interviewer was a student interviewer who was in her mid-twenties and breathtakingly beautiful! She was so gorgeous. I thought we had a good rapport, and I thought she like, really liked me, more than just in a business way. So as I was getting up from the chair to head out the door of the room where she was doing the interviews, I casually said, "Hey [name of person], maybe if I get accepted we could have dinner." She didn't say anything. She said "What?" I honestly thought she didn't hear me. So I said, "I said would you like to have dinner tonight? I leave tomorrow?" She sort of froze up, then she said, "I have a boyfriend." I wasn't sure if she actually has a boyfriend, or if she was just saying that to seem unavailable. I said, "Oh ok, well pretend I didn't say anything, and just evaluate me fairly. Put in a good word for the admissions committee.
Do you think I'll be negatively affected now, because of what I did? I was just really attracted to her, that's all.
-howard
howardhi said:Hey guys I need some help, or some advice, seriously. At ##### med. school (I don't want to say the name), my interviewer was a student interviewer who was in her mid-twenties and breathtakingly beautiful! She was so gorgeous. I thought we had a good rapport, and I thought she like, really liked me, more than just in a business way. So as I was getting up from the chair to head out the door of the room where she was doing the interviews, I casually said, "Hey [name of person], maybe if I get accepted we could have dinner." She didn't say anything. She said "What?" I honestly thought she didn't hear me. So I said, "I said would you like to have dinner tonight? I leave tomorrow?" She sort of froze up, then she said, "I have a boyfriend." I wasn't sure if she actually has a boyfriend, or if she was just saying that to seem unavailable. I said, "Oh ok, well pretend I didn't say anything, and just evaluate me fairly. Put in a good word for the admissions committee.
Do you think I'll be negatively affected now, because of what I did? I was just really attracted to her, that's all.
-howard
howardhi said:Attached is a pic of me, it shows my glee and charm
omg im laughing and going to wake up everybody in my houseQofQuimica said:Hey, there! I'm a woman. 😡![]()
Its_MurDAH said:you people need to get laid.......BIG time!
utopia456 said:Yo Howard,
I think what you did was pretty stupid and inappropriate. But if you asked me I'd go out with you. I like guys who put it out there and take foolish chances. Your actions, and the way you look, remind me of this guy who asked me out at a gas station while I was working. He was a fat slob but good looking, and we had dinner. He said we has a cardiologist but just working part time to pay off his debts. I think he said that to impress me, but whatever, it was sexy.
Melinda

deuist said:We've had students at my school ask out standardized patients after giving a physical.
deuist said:We've had students at my school ask out standardized patients after giving a physical.
(Plus you already know their sexual history).tigress said:What's wrong with wearing a bowtie? my father has always worn a bowtie (every single day to work, and everywhere...he doesn't have any other kind)...and he's over 60 now. I think it's maybe just a Southern thing? I guess you have to be able to pull it off. My father is cool.
Jon Stewart sort of isn't funny sometimes though. Sometimes he is. I think he tries too hard.
howardhi said:Hey guys I need some help, or some advice, seriously. At ##### med. school (I don't want to say the name), my interviewer was a student interviewer who was in her mid-twenties and breathtakingly beautiful! She was so gorgeous. I thought we had a good rapport, and I thought she like, really liked me, more than just in a business way. So as I was getting up from the chair to head out the door of the room where she was doing the interviews, I casually said, "Hey [name of person], maybe if I get accepted we could have dinner." She didn't say anything. She said "What?" I honestly thought she didn't hear me. So I said, "I said would you like to have dinner tonight? I leave tomorrow?" She sort of froze up, then she said, "I have a boyfriend." I wasn't sure if she actually has a boyfriend, or if she was just saying that to seem unavailable. I said, "Oh ok, well pretend I didn't say anything, and just evaluate me fairly. Put in a good word for the admissions committee.
Do you think I'll be negatively affected now, because of what I did? I was just really attracted to her, that's all.
-howard
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.