i can't stand shaq!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhug

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the guy is the o.j. of the NBA!!!! he gets away with murder every single time he is near the ball!!! he posts up in the paint for as long as it takes to get the ball and then he runs over or jumps on top of anyone who gets in the way of the rim. He's 7 feet tall-- how in the world does he ever miss a shot being that close to the rim!!??!! The only good thing about him is that he is so huge that his body is going to give out on him sooner so i don't have to live with watching/hearing how lousy of a player he is!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't you know how to post in the right forum. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You should move this to the correct forum so we could discuss how Shaq is the most dominating player in the game. While he uses his body to "murder" opponents, he gets hit harder and more often than anyone else, most of which isn't called since they figure Shaq is big and can deal with it. But the truth is nobody can deal with his combination of power and agility.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well put Bonds756...Shaq and LA rules.

Why the refs never call Shaq on staying too long in the paint is beyond me...

-a.

I don't like Shaq that much, but he is f**king good no matter what.

fouls don't get called for shaq? vlade, pollard got called for so many weak touch fouls that funderburke had to come in. good lord, funderburke!

I'm from L.A., born and raised, but I HATE SHAQ and KOBE!!! They bleed arrogance and I hope someone steps up to humble them and the Lakers. Too bad that the only team that had a chance to do that went down missing wide-open THREE-pointers!!!

I agree, Shaq can pretty much run you over like a Mack truck and they won't call it, while the refs will send Shaq to the line if you touch him gently on the shoulder.

Is it me, or does it seem that the refs seem to favor the Lakers? Kobe the other day rammed his forearm against Bibbi's nose and they didn't call it. And today, for game one against the Nets, Fox ran into Collins and didn't get called for the offensive foal. There were tons of missed calls on the lakers and tons of pathetic calls on the Kings during the last series.

I thought Game 7 was called pretty fairly. But that's only because I watched Game 6. Boy, did those refs get up my nose.

-a.

Well said !.. I HATE shack and kabbage head kobe !.. I think NBA is being paid off.. I have stopped watching NBA since shack and kobe teamed up.. yeah talk about arrogance.,, they compare themselves with Jordan.. Jordan had class.. these guys are bullies !.

Has anyone in NBA figured out how many times shack has gone to the line for a free shot.. must be in the thousand.. thats the ONLY way he can score.. his is so damn big/fat that he cant run or throw jumpers.... he should be in the NFL.. not NBA !..

Shaq and Kobe (and the rest) are so arrogant and cocky that they make me sick.
The officiating during the Kings/lakers series was just bad. Every time anyone touches shaq it's a foul. And 20 seconds left in game 6, Kobe elbows Bibby in the nose, levels him, and no foul called. You can bet that if Bibby (or anyone else) elbowed poor Kobe in the nose, Kobe would get the whistle. If Bibby got those free throws it would have been a different game.
Nader wants the NBA to review the officiating of game 6. Good job Nader.

<a href="http://beta.kpix.com/news/ap/2002/06/05/bc/s/Nader_sends_NBA_commissioner_letter_requesting_review.html" target="_blank">http://beta.kpix.com/news/ap/2002/06/05/bc/s/Nader_sends_NBA_commissioner_letter_requesting_review.html</a>

I can't stand basketball in general. Hockey is the way to go.

Go 'Canes!

man, all you lakerhaters must have nearsighted vision or something. yes, game 6 was very heavily tilted towards the lakers in terms of foul calls. no question, but did any of you blasting the lakers see game5??? hmmm, shaq, playing in the paint as usual, going for dunks, grabbing boards with kings players mauling him, had only 1 foul shot. yes, ONE FOUL SHOT! don't tell me that he only deserved 1 shot, because he got hacked in his usual fashion.

all in all, the calls went even over the 7 game series. in fact, for the first 6 games, the team that had more free throw attempts won each game. that made it 3-3 and in the 7th game, the kings had more attempts, but the lakers won the game. i think all the kobe and shaq hatas better watch ALL 7 games, instead of focusing on one poorly called game and crying wolf.

btw, lakers need to sign bibby, the only real man in a kings uniform.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by boo_yah:
•Shaq and Kobe (and the rest) are so arrogant and cocky that they make me sick.
The officiating during the Kings/lakers series was just bad. Every time anyone touches shaq it's a foul. And 20 seconds left in game 6, Kobe elbows Bibby in the nose, levels him, and no foul called. You can bet that if Bibby (or anyone else) elbowed poor Kobe in the nose, Kobe would get the whistle. If Bibby got those free throws it would have been a different game.
Nader wants the NBA to review the officiating of game 6. Good job Nader.

<a href="http://beta.kpix.com/news/ap/2002/06/05/bc/s/Nader_sends_NBA_commissioner_letter_requesting_review.html" target="_blank">http://beta.kpix.com/news/ap/2002/06/05/bc/s/Nader_sends_NBA_commission er_letter_requesting_review.html</a>•••••Yea right..this is the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard of! Why in the hell did Nader involve himself with this crap! Jeez...Did you read that webpage or just post it? It's like the nation is suffering and we are at a time of great turmoil. I question that page's authenticity as well, but if it is real I am truly disillusioned with politics (if I can be any more I guess). Come on Nader..get a life..samew ith you Boo-yah who think this is a good idea by him!
You can't always blame officiating!
Look at Game 7 - The kings ate ****! They missed like every free throw!!
Also realize refs don't catch EVERYTHING!
So relizax your co(k man!