I found Andy & LADoc's Father

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caverject

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the_shining.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just something about this picture and "Caverject"

AndyMilonakis said:
+
usage.jpg

=
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Caverject said:
Here is how you use my little sister, Muse
You know, I don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it.

geddy said:
You know, I don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it.
that's a penis gnawing on the stick portion of the lollipop.

AndyMilonakis said:
that's a penis gnawing on the stick portion of the lollipop.
:laugh: :laugh: gnawing :laugh:
Better the stick than the lollipop, I guess.

bananaface said:
Out of curiosity, have you ever seen how enormous female urethral suppositories are compared to male ones? Owwwww.
TMI post.

bananaface said:
No. When I was 3, I pooped in the bathtub, though.

My friend Jolene pooped in one of the display model toilets at Home Depot when she was a kid. :eek:

Great thread

Andy and dad
11.html

AndyMilonakis said:
i'm not white.

Sorry I f***ed that one up. I guess it didnt come thru.

DasN said:
Sorry I f***ed that one up. I guess it didnt come thru.
well as i tried replying to it the link was there so i got to see it anyway. i'm asian dammit!

AndyMilonakis said:
well as i tried replying to it the link was there so i got to see it anyway. i'm asian dammit!
heh. prove it. karaoke.

I can issue this challenge because the other day my friend Yen said, "What do you mean, do I karaoke? Of course I karaoke, I'm ASIAN! :rolleyes: "

AndyMilonakis said:

Dude are you Korean? They are unique in the Pan-Asian world IMO. Arent they like in reality a different ethnic group too, like part Indo-Russian or sumthin?

LADoc00 said:
Dude are you Korean? They are unique in the Pan-Asian world IMO. Arent they like in reality a different ethnic group too, like part Indo-Russian or sumthin?
People from North and South Korea are pretty from each other different in appearance. South Koreans tend to have a bone structure more similar to caucasians. Notherners tend to have the more petite bone structure shared by alot of other Asian groups. And, there are alot of other phenotypical differences that make it pretty obvious that there is not a single ethnic group in Korea.

bananaface said:
Notherners tend to have the more petite bone structure shared by alot of other Asian groups. And, there are alot of other phenotypical differences that make it pretty obvious that there is not a single ethnic group in Korea.
That's because Kim Jong Il keep takin' all their food and givin' it to the military.

BTW LADoc00, yes I'm Korean (South).

its not nice to make fun of fatties