geddy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2004
479
0
Status
Caverject said:
Here is how you use my little sister, Muse
You know, I don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it.
 

geddy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2004
479
0
Status
AndyMilonakis said:
that's a penis gnawing on the stick portion of the lollipop.
:laugh: :laugh: gnawing :laugh:
Better the stick than the lollipop, I guess.
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
AndyMilonakis said:
have you ever shat on a water fountain?
No. When I was 3, I pooped in the bathtub, though.

My friend Jolene pooped in one of the display model toilets at Home Depot when she was a kid. :eek:
 

tom_jones

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2004
109
5
Status
bananaface said:
No. When I was 3, I pooped in the bathtub, though.

My friend Jolene pooped in one of the display model toilets at Home Depot when she was a kid. :eek:

Great thread
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
AndyMilonakis said:
well as i tried replying to it the link was there so i got to see it anyway. i'm asian dammit!
heh. prove it. karaoke.

I can issue this challenge because the other day my friend Yen said, "What do you mean, do I karaoke? Of course I karaoke, I'm ASIAN! :rolleyes: "
 

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
15+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2004
6,545
599
Status
Attending Physician
AndyMilonakis said:
well as i tried replying to it the link was there so i got to see it anyway. i'm asian dammit!
Dude are you Korean? They are unique in the Pan-Asian world IMO. Arent they like in reality a different ethnic group too, like part Indo-Russian or sumthin?
 

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2004
41,962
159
gone to seed
Status
Pharmacist
LADoc00 said:
Dude are you Korean? They are unique in the Pan-Asian world IMO. Arent they like in reality a different ethnic group too, like part Indo-Russian or sumthin?
People from North and South Korea are pretty from each other different in appearance. South Koreans tend to have a bone structure more similar to caucasians. Notherners tend to have the more petite bone structure shared by alot of other Asian groups. And, there are alot of other phenotypical differences that make it pretty obvious that there is not a single ethnic group in Korea.
 

b&ierstiefel

Guest
10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
11,787
1
In a van down by the river.
Status
Non-Student
bananaface said:
Notherners tend to have the more petite bone structure shared by alot of other Asian groups. And, there are alot of other phenotypical differences that make it pretty obvious that there is not a single ethnic group in Korea.
That's because Kim Jong Il keep takin' all their food and givin' it to the military.

BTW LADoc00, yes I'm Korean (South).
 

DasN

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2004
179
1
Status
its not nice to make fun of fatties