I hate to retake the DAT cuz its too much

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaxwelltheDentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone got accepted to USC Dental School with a 14 QR? Can I still get into USC with a 14 QR since that section is the least important one? I know from my personal standpoint that the sciences and reading are the most important ones.

Members don't see this ad.

Post all your stats.. also you said you have already taken DAT 3x. I am pretty sure that is the maximum amount of times you are allowed to take it.

Many schools have cutoffs for DAT sections, so search for that to better answer your question.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you're serious about being a dentist, just retake it.

Hey I have AA 21, TS 23, PAT 21, QR 21, Bio 21, Chem 25, ochem 24 and RC 15 :( just wondering if I need to retake for that RC. I know minimum is 15 but should I still retake? Or they'll overlook it?

Post all your stats.. also you said you have already taken DAT 3x. I am pretty sure that is the maximum amount of times you are allowed to take it.

Many schools have cutoffs for DAT sections, so search for that to better answer your question.
You just have to write the ADA a letter about why you should be able to take the exam for one more time and then they will send you the link to put your credit card info to pay for the exam lol