I Need Help Please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Now I feel like as if I have watched a thrilling movie:D but offcoure this has a" happy ending". I like it:horns:

:thumbup: :thumbup:congrats sam:thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Sam
thats great news. congratulations:clap: :clap:
u did it n kudos to ur cousin:clap:
good luck with everything further
have fun:)
tweety:p

congrats sam:clap: :clap: :clap:
and good luck :thumbup:
time to celebrate , ha..................:hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
Great news!

Congratulations and good luck!!

kpat

:thumbup: Mabrouk!
Now you should write a best seller about your experiences!! and make all the money back;) .
Congratulations Sam!
:D
Take care
Mrinalini

hey sam,
congrats and all the best.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by dentaldoc
Now I feel like as if I have watched a thrilling movie:D but offcoure this has a" happy ending". I like it:horns:

I KNOW SO DO I !!!!!! But I don't like thrilling movies..... +pissed+

Congrats Sammmm!!!! :thumbup:

Originally posted by sam3
Latest update :clap:

Hi everyone :

I got new 17K yesterday from my family back home. My cousin got it yesterday at 1:00 pm .He took the rest of the day off from his job & he arranged for the Bank statment of 75K .He sent me all the needed supporting documents yesterday night .

I am expecting the FedEx guy any minute now with coffee & cockies ready for him .................................I LOVE FEDEX :clap: .I will send everything today to the OIP .I still hope to make it to UPENN .I will catch you later my friends .

:clap:
congratulations.....do you remember what i told you in my last pm?
enjoy...:clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS..............keep the faith buddy:clap: :clap:

congrats sam,u remeber posting about syria that a lot of them own a mercedes so it came as no surprise that u could pull up 17 k from family members:D

;)

Hey Sam buddy,

Congratulations bud. You got through a helluva time. You're lucky to have such supportive family. I'm glad it all worked out. Now the easy part is over! You will have to zoom through those books sent to you by the UPenn people. After all, you will want to do quite well for yourself now, won't you?

I hear the summer course can be a major hassle, in some cases, quite humiliating for some established dentists. The road is still long ahead. You're on your way there man. See you at the end!

Cheers,

2ed.

PS. And keep in touch! Good luck!

*Sree :
Thanks ,I like your new icon .Just tell me ???didn't you a get a vertico from spining around & around :laugh: .

*SCK :

Thanks a lot :D . I will right in a next post how hard the few past days were on me .

*dentaldoc :

DUU................DE !!!! YOU ARE MAY MAN :thumbup: YOU ARE MY MAN .Your idia about line of credites saved my neck from the GUILLOTINE .

I will describe how this thrilling movie was to me in a next post .
It was somthing that I have never seen befor , Friday the 13th??Haloween ???Screem ??Zobie ?? ........ you name it .I had all those movies in my dreams during the last 3 weeks .

*Tweety :

:D I will tell you why the cartoon character "Tweety " is one of my favorates ( I TAUT I THAW A PUTHY CAT :scared: ) ;

In the past ,when I wanted to hoock up with a nice chick , I gave her a small tweety doll about 20 cm high( I had to buy many small dolls,cause it takes alot of them to go fishing for girls :laugh: ) .

These dolls were my best buddys for fishing .One of the fish I caught remained my girlfriend for 3 years .

*ram7378 :

Hi, I can't celebrate till I get my I-20 & F-1 later .This scary movie is not over yet .I still keep my fingers crossed till everything is clear.I sent all the documents to the OIP today,but I am 8 days late for that .Hopfully they will cooperate with me ,and more important , THAT THEY DO NOT COME UP WITH A NEW SCARY SURPRISE IN MY WAY .

*Dr .Kpat :

You know how deep I appriciat you,Thanks for everything :thumbup: .

*mrinalini :

I guess I might be able to stay on your list .Hopefully we will all on SDN tell you " Mabrouk :thumbup: " when you come to the states .BTW,what is the cute monky doing ??? is it washing clothes(old style as my grandmother used to do),or is it baking somthing ???

*Smitha30 :

Thanks & congratulations again on your acceptence :thumbup:

Goash..!!! new posts are coming .I will reply in few minutes .

Members don't see this ad :)
*The GREAT MIGHTY MEGGS :

Gratcies :D senorita.You do not like thrilling movies,so make sure that they do not show you one at UOP .You already wrote somewhere that you wrote the school a statment or somthing ??.

Try to verify that when it comes to the I-20 & F-1(I do not if you need one or not),they won't ask you for a bank statment with a HUGE sum in liquids ."it is always better to be safe than sorry".

*Toothlord :

Thanks for your support buddy:thumbup: .Hopefully the OIP will send me the I-20 ASAP.

*pinktooth :

I am praying for you to get a positive responce from BU next week .I know how tensed you are these days .

To follow, without halt, one aim: There's the secret of success.
- Anna Pavlova (1885 - 1931)

Hey Sam
Congratulations. I think the above quote is absolutely perfect for your story.
Have Fun

Originally posted by green emerald
congrats sam,u remeber posting about syria that a lot of them own a mercedes so it came as no surprise that u could pull up 17 k from family members:D

No No .........you missunderstood me !!!!.I came frome a middle class family.My family might look in a good financial situation when you talk in Syrian Pounds, but when you transfer it to $$$$$ it hurts so bad .(1 US$ =52 Syrian pound ) .

About the Mercedes ,IT IS A HOLY CAR FOR SYRIANS .My uncle has 2 wives ;

-The 1st is his old Mercedes(1976 model ) & it is his lonly car.

-The second is MY AUNT.:laugh:

congratulations sam, hard times do not last long because those are the times god is carrying you.

Best luck

hey congrats sam
and all the best:clap:

Originally posted by secondedition
;)

Hey Sam buddy,

Congratulations bud. You got through a helluva time. You're lucky to have such supportive family. I'm glad it all worked out. Now the easy part is over! You will have to zoom through those books sent to you by the UPenn people. After all, you will want to do quite well for yourself now, won't you?

!

Hi;

Somehow I feel that a huge ROCK is left off my chest .This part is not over till I get the F-1 & hopefully few days befor the 19th of April .

& You are right ,this is only the easy part .As a matter of fact I tried these schools (Engineering,Medicine, dentistry ) ,and my theory is this :

" THE REAL CHALENGE IS NOT TO GET IN TO A COMPETITIVE SCHOOL , IT IS TO GRADUATE FROM IT " .

I hear the summer course can be a major hassle, in some cases, quite humiliating for some established dentists. The road is still long ahead. You're on your way there man. See you at the end!

I promiss to try my best overthere ,and regarding humiliation !!!!! NOTHING can be more humiliating than what I faced during the last 2 years. Not a single dentist hired me, even for the minimum .

This server is killing me+pissed+

Originally posted by mystiq
To follow, without halt, one aim: There's the secret of success.
- Anna Pavlova (1885 - 1931)

Hey Sam
Congratulations. I think the above quote is absolutely perfect for your story.
Have Fun

Thanks a lot :D .I wish you all the luck .

*Henna :Thank you:) .

*ketu229 ,starwars & busydentist best luck to all off ya .

Sorry , the server was so bad yesterday.I did not forget you the remaining guys :

Rajkang,ek-dds,Organic,Shilpi,gsmm,elto.............

I do not know if I missed anyone????

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sam... Im thrilled. Congrats. So tell me, how do you feel right now?? What are your plans for the weekend?? You'd better live it up right now, my dear, the summer program is going to be tough!!!!! So go out every evening and enjoy yourself!!!

Tasha

p.s.. you can drop the 'totally' if i can drop the '3' and just call u sam.. :p

p.s.. you can drop the 'totally' if i can drop the '3' and just call u sam.. :p

Deal .:thumbup:

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sam... Im thrilled. Congrats. So tell me, how do you feel right now?? What are your plans for the weekend?? You'd better live it up right now, my dear, the summer program is going to be tough!!!!! So go out every evening and enjoy yourself!!!

Tasha

Right now I am just crossing fingers till the OIP send me the I-20 , then I can say it is all clear ,but just let me tell you how I felt for the past 3 weeks .

WITH ALL RESPECT to everyone who is still waiting for the last minute acceptence ,those who are still on waiting lists & those who were not lucky this year ;

I know how hard it is to wait & I know how tensed we get during these moments .When I began to brows SDN 9 monthes ago , I read about some members who got admitted to several schools ( I remember someone was accepted at 6 or 7 schools ) .I also read about some people who were trying to choose between 2 or 3 TOP schools,or caring about I VY league(I did not even know what an IVY means).Honestly...............,I envyed them & I wished if I could be in a position to choose between 2 schools .

All my dreams were to get in to ANY school,whatever it is.Just 1 single poor school , and I know that many of us here have the same dream "just 1 school " .

When I got UPENN acceptence I wrote the following on SDN :

"It is a FedEx.............it is a Boy...........it is an acceptence " . I considered this acceptence as my 1st & lonly child after having 6 abortions (my previous 6 rejections at Canadian schools) .It was my 1st child that got to see the light , I could hardly see him , kiss him & hold him tight in my hands only for the first 3 weeks !!!!! .You can't immagine how many times I looked at him to make sure that he is a real child . I even presented him to my parents & brothers to make sure that he was not a dream....................,untill the bank statment came like a MONSTER who wants to take my child away from me .

I had to defend him with everything I have , I had to grasp him tight with my hands & nails .I ran like a crazy man in all directions asking for help .I started beging everyone I could reach .I brought him to SDN clinic to get doctore's advices .To tell you the truth , I died 100 times a day during that period while I was watching my child dieing between my hands without being able to bring him his medications .

I just hope that everything goes well with my I-20 processing without any new MONSTERS .

I am sure u will make it sam. don't let the things bother urself toooo much. relax and leave the rest to god:thumbup: :horns:

You're child is in good hands buddy..take care:)

I love the way you conveyed what you went through!!! The worst is over Sam.. its going to be smooth sailing from now.. just think, if you can get through this you can get through ANYthing.. :)

p.s.. I can't cook to save my life, but my mom makes the best biriyani.. and she'll come to philly very often, so you're in luck!!! :D

Tasha

Originally posted by ToTaLLy_TaSha

p.s.. , but my mom makes the best biriyani.. and she'll come to philly very often, so you're in luck!!! :D

Tasha

Ymme Ymme..............now we talk .:laugh:

Attachments

• icon_36.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 66
well.....sam so many people are offering u biryani...........proves what i told u--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by meetlife

sam .......ur one of the most cherished members of this indiaN FAMILY..... :clap: :clap: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks a lot .There is a new update regarding the Beyriane dish .Any chance that you can fit in this update:D .

Finally.......... I got my I-20 today & I started packing .I just wanted to thank Every Single member who gave his Idia and help .:thumbup:

Thank you all my friends , I owe you so much :thumbup: .

Cool:cool:
Happy to hear that
Now all u have to worry about is.....................................................

Hunting for a hot chick:laugh: :laugh:
All the best:thumbup:

NO way ......... UPENN is my first chick at this stage :) .

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :
celebrations and all the best for your future..........

Finally.......... I got my I-20 today & I started packing .I just wanted to thank Every Single member who gave his Idia and help .:thumbup:

Great news sam!! You are inching closer to Upenn one step at a time :)

:thumbup:

Thank you ALL my friends . I owe it to all of you :D .

Good luck Sam

Now all you have to do is study hard and play harder!
Whatever happens now, is Inshallah!

Cheers,

2ed.

GOODLUCK, Sam.

Ann 03 & anvi , Thanks & good luck to you too .
:D

Originally posted by secondedition
Good luck Sam

Now all you have to do is study hard and play harder!
Whatever happens now, is Inshallah!

Cheers,

2ed.

Thanks dude & Inshallah you will get your spot very soon :thumbup: .I do not think that at UPENN I will have time to play . Over there I will be a differnt guy than SAM3 on SDN .

BTW : I appologize for not participating in your thread ( Comments please ) .You already stated everything in the first post in that thread & I had no magic words to add .Please no hard feelings ;) .

Take care buddy.

Good luck Sam!
Here's wishing you a great time at UPENN!
March ahead with pride and a big broad smile...now there's no looking back.All things have fallen into their places...it's all in how you play the game now.:thumbup:
God bless.

good luck sam3 and inshalla you will be fine,study hard syrian boy..:D

all the best sam3, i see that you've gone through a lot to get INTO Upenn.....work hard and stay cool....
Kajal Kapoor