I need some advice after taking my PCAT (99%)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kpharm2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the PCAT today. Preliminary scores are:

Verbal Ability 461 (99%)
Biology 466 (99%)
Reading Comprehension 412 (73%)
Quantitative Ability 468 (99%)
Chemistry 505 (99%)
Composite 462 (99%)

Honestly, I didn't expect to do this well. Now that I realize my options have opened up, I definitely need some advice on where to apply. Are there any pharmacy schools that give a lot of scholarships based on merit? If you could go to any pharmacy school of your choosing, where would you go and why?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad