I received an IA in community college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

meeeep

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Many years ago, I received an IA at a community college. It is not on my transcript, but there is a file. I have since moved onto university and did very well for myself. Because this occurred in CC, do I still have to report the incident on the AMCAs? Or are they only concerned with IAs in 4-year schools? Thank you in advance.
 
Why would they not care about an IA at a CC? Cheating is only of interest when you do it at a place that hands out Bachelor degrees?
 
Thanks for the replies, the Dean told me that grad schools wouldn't ask and apparently this isn't true...