I received an interview invitation in March!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Radbone

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The start of the new month is the start of a new thread!
Wish you all the best of luck as i'm sure we will all need it
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: Pshhh... It is still February LOL

I predict this threat will be significantly shorter than the february one.

Anyone get an interview invite every month sence september?

Ok, now it's March. At least on the east coast...

Best of luck to everyone!

called and been told so. The email will come in 1-2 weeks.
Also for Sinai, their last day of interview is march 13 so there's no invites left.
Keck will send the last batch of invites by mid march

aww man, you guys beat me to it! oh well. mods, please close my thread. :(

Anyone get an interview invite every month sence september?

Actually, now that I think about it, I have gotten at least one invite every month since August. Not expecting to get anything in March, so the streak ends :)

Members don't see this ad :)
called and been told so. The email will come in 1-2 weeks.
Also for Sinai, their last day of interview is march 13 so there's no invites left.
Keck will send the last batch of invites by mid march

correction, spoke with sinai yesterday. they said if you don't receive an invite by march 13th, then consider your application rejected

correction, spoke with sinai yesterday. they said if you don't receive an invite by march 13th, then consider your application rejected

oh, that makes a huge difference in sending in a last-minute rec sinai-connection rec I just finagled. thanks!

just had the link appear to schedule an interview for drexel! :) i wasn't complete until jan 23 because they had an issue with my recommendations. they had one date open for march 7, but i'll be away for spring break, so looks like i'll be heading over in april.

just had the link appear to schedule an interview for drexel! :) i wasn't complete until jan 23 because they had an issue with my recommendations. they had one date open for march 7, but i'll be away for spring break, so looks like i'll be heading over in april.

Did you get an e-mail or anything?

Did you get an e-mail or anything?

nope. i just logged onto my status page (after the second login), and a link to schedule an interview appeared. other sdners have said to expect a letter or something later on? i'm not quite sure.

Drexel...through status page only. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to give the space up for someone else though. Good luck guys.

Actually got an interview for VCU this morning :thumbup:. Short notice.. next week is the last week for that school.

Good luck all! Go Go GOOO!

Got an invite to University of Buffalo today but am declining it, so good luck to those who are interested :luck:

i got one from toledo in the mail yesterday

I just got an e-mail this morning from NYMC to schedule an interview! Open days are Apr 10-19 (no fridays).

I just got an e-mail this morning from NYMC to schedule an interview! Open days are Apr 10-19 (no fridays).

Same here. I guess NYMC sends invites in bunches

Is it safe to say that NYMC sends all out at once? Or maybe I'll hear later today?

Sorry, but the trend is usually a giant batch all at once every two weeks or so. I think they'll still be inviting at least one more time, as plenty of people will likely turn down these interview spots as non-rolling schools begin to accept...

Sorry, but the trend is usually a giant batch all at once every two weeks or so. I think they'll still be inviting at least one more time, as plenty of people will likely turn down these interview spots as non-rolling schools begin to accept...

I think there are still a lot of people who have been scheduling though, because two of the days that were listed this morning are now filled - April 10th and 16th (the two days I wanted) :( Oh well, I'm just happy I got the interview. :)

I think there are still a lot of people who have been scheduling though, because two of the days that were listed this morning are now filled - April 10th and 16th (the two days I wanted) :( Oh well, I'm just happy I got the interview. :)

do what I did -- call the admissions office very nicely on a Monday morning and ask if they've had any cancellations (have a reasonable excuse, though). I pushed mine up by about a month that way.

do what I did -- call the admissions office very nicely on a Monday morning and ask if they've had any cancellations (have a reasonable excuse, though). I pushed mine up by about a month that way.

Wow, that's awesome, thanks! The only problem for me is that I'm in SoCal, so I have to do a little planning before an interview...I guess I could wait a few weeks to book my flight just in case. Good luck on the interview!

Grats! I wish they would use email:) Are you in IS or OOS?

i'm instate... also part of my app got lost in the mail which i of course didn't find out about til close to the deadline, so i was definitely surprised (but happy!) to hear so late in the season. It's been 3 months i think since i was complete.

Yay! I got my first interview invitation today from Penn State through email.

:D :D :D

They want me to interview Mar. 14. I'm very excited!

same here...got nymc today. If I get an acceptance beforehand I will decline the interview.

For those of you who received NYMC invites today, when were your secondaries complete, if you don't mind me asking?

For those of you who received NYMC invites today, when were your secondaries complete, if you don't mind me asking?

I was complete in early November.

Complete in October but there was a problem with my LOR so I guess I got delayed to very late November.

same here...got nymc today. If I get an acceptance beforehand I will decline the interview.

not bad stig... Don't buy a plane ticket yet, I'm sure you'll get in before then. good luck

I received an interview at USF on March 1st. Unbelievable!!! :)

UCSD interview invite on 3/2... and here i thought i had just had my last interview that same day (BU)... haha

any stony brook invites recently? i'm just curious to see if they're still inviting.

UCD interview. Looks like they are interviewing until at least March 26th.