You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I received an interview invitation in March!!
Started by Radbone
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Albany 3-7, but not gonna go
Albany 3-7, but not gonna go
When were you complete?
K
kurlyque
Just when I thought it was all over... I get an interview invite from UC, Davis. I am in shock right now. Complete early Sept.
For the others who got invited for a Temple interview, when were u complete?
12/19
Same here. I was complete in October and put on pre-interview hold in November. Just found out on the 8th for interview.those who got alternate interview invites today... when were you complete? i got the you have been reviewed favorably and will get an interview when we get to you forever ago...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol, just when I'm telling all the other applicants at my Stony Brook interview today that this was probably my last interview since I didn't have any more invites...
I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).
So...I guess this interview season just ran a little bit longer for me =)
My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.
So much for that.
I'm happy because now my odds of going to med school just went up even further, but somewhat sad because now the pressure is back on
For a moment there I had that "my fate is pretty much sealed so it's ok to chill now" feeling going, but that was pretty short lived since it basically just lasted the drive back, lol.
I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).
So...I guess this interview season just ran a little bit longer for me =)
My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.
So much for that.
I'm happy because now my odds of going to med school just went up even further, but somewhat sad because now the pressure is back on
For a moment there I had that "my fate is pretty much sealed so it's ok to chill now" feeling going, but that was pretty short lived since it basically just lasted the drive back, lol.Stanford interview invite received by e-mail (sent today at 7 AM).
I thought they were done! I already removed them from my list of schools😛
Waitlist, here I come!
nah, Stanford accepts people all the way through.. I talked to people who interviewed in April last year and got in right away
awesome, congrats!!lol, just when I'm telling all the other applicants at my Stony Brook interview today that this was probably my last interview since I didn't have any more invites...
I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).
So...I guess this interview season just ran a little bit longer for me =)
My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.
So much for that.
I'm happy because now my odds of going to med school just went up even further, but somewhat sad because now the pressure is back onFor a moment there I had that "my fate is pretty much sealed so it's ok to chill now" feeling going, but that was pretty short lived since it basically just lasted the drive back, lol.
was yours one of the last SB interviews? i'm still trying to figure out if they have any left.
lol, just when I'm telling all the other applicants at my Stony Brook interview today that this was probably my last interview since I didn't have any more invites...
I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).
So...I guess this interview season just ran a little bit longer for me =)
My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.
Yeah, I got asked by my one and only interviewer at the time if I had any other interviews...I didn't so I said no, but the next day, I got another invite!
UIC BABY!!!! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?
complete 9/14
complete 9/14
Let's hear it for the sub-3.2 club😀
Let's hear it for the sub-3.2 club😀
Wow, I thought for sure they were done by now. I guess there's still some hope for my no-answer-yet. Also part of the 3.2 club.
Has anyone heard from Loyola recently? I have been on the re-review pile since forever and as of this week, I'm still on it! I hear they interview until late April so I'm still hoping. But anyone hear anything good?
I'm in the same boat. I sent a letter of interest so I'm really hoping for an interview.
Has anyone heard from Loyola recently? I have been on the re-review pile since forever and as of this week, I'm still on it! I hear they interview until late April so I'm still hoping. But anyone hear anything good?
So you'd rather go to Loyola than Jefferson?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A friend of mine just got an interview invite to Davis two days ago!
Stanford interview for april....anybody know what my chances are? Is this for a waitlist spot?
From what I've heard, it's not a "waitlist" spot per se, in that you may get accepted without getting waitlisted first.
On the other hand, I also know that Stanford has had a full class for several weeks now and all acceptances are coming from waitlist movement these days.
That being said, from linear interpolation, there are probably 40 or so people currently accepted at Stanford who will withdraw before the proverbial "end" and so folks such as you and I have a decent chance of being accepted. So I hear, they really like kids who interview this late, because they know we're very interested in their program (and have already heard back from most other programs).
Got a Penn State interview after being placed in the "continue to review pile" 🙂
It's for the second to last interview date...I was definitely not expecting this
congratulation! did you get the invite via phone, email , snail mail???
congratulation! did you get the invite via phone, email , snail mail???
Thanks 🙂 I got it via email this morning. They are done interviewing in two weeks.
From what I've heard, it's not a "waitlist" spot per se, in that you may get accepted without getting waitlisted first.
On the other hand, I also know that Stanford has had a full class for several weeks now and all acceptances are coming from waitlist movement these days.
That being said, from linear interpolation, there are probably 40 or so people currently accepted at Stanford who will withdraw before the proverbial "end" and so folks such as you and I have a decent chance of being accepted. So I hear, they really like kids who interview this late, because they know we're very interested in their program (and have already heard back from most other programs).
Thanks!
This is what an MD student here said: They are stingy with late interviews so they actually can have a higher accept rate. When are you interviewing?
Has anyone heard from Loyola recently? I have been on the re-review pile since forever and as of this week, I'm still on it! I hear they interview until late April so I'm still hoping. But anyone hear anything good?
I called yesterday because I've been complete there and flagged for further review as well... The guy I talked to said that they are now inviting for interviews through early April. I'm guessing that means actual interviews will go through May sometime.
crazy! the interview link has appeared on the status page. the whole month of april looks open for people to schedule interviews. curiosity made me look.
I got a Penn State interview this morning! Yay! Even though it is probably for the waitlist I am exicted
via snail mail or email or phone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, boyf got the Drexel invite by e-mail today (03/20). Crazy!
P.S. Anyone know anything about how much they've filled their class?
wow u know news about ur bf so fast! 😉