I received an interview invitation in March!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got an interview invite from Drew today, was complete 11/15...interview for 3/24

Members don't see this ad.

Not only did I receive an interview invite from Albert Einstein, I sent my secondary in about 2 weeks ago. :eek:

Still need to schedule it, but I'm hoping for 3/23!

MCW for alternate list...never thought I'd actually get to post in this forum!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
those who got alternate interview invites today... when were you complete? i got the you have been reviewed favorably and will get an interview when we get to you forever ago...

I was complete early November, "favorable" hold early December, interview invite today

Interview invite from AECOM/Yeshiva yesterday. I was complete late Oct/early Nov. unexpected!

For those of you who got an invite from Albert Einstein, what were your stats?

Just when I thought it was all over... I get an interview invite from UC, Davis. I am in shock right now. Complete early Sept.

RFU yesterday for dates in mid-late April. Was complete around Aug/Sept.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an invite yesterday from UCLA....just when I thought it was too late. :)

those who got alternate interview invites today... when were you complete? i got the you have been reviewed favorably and will get an interview when we get to you forever ago...
Same here. I was complete in October and put on pre-interview hold in November. Just found out on the 8th for interview.

Stanford interview invite received by e-mail (sent today at 7 AM).

I thought they were done! I already removed them from my list of schools:p

Waitlist, here I come!

lol, just when I'm telling all the other applicants at my Stony Brook interview today that this was probably my last interview since I didn't have any more invites...

I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).

So...I guess this interview season just ran a little bit longer for me =)

My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.

So much for that.

I'm happy because now my odds of going to med school just went up even further, but somewhat sad because now the pressure is back on :laugh: For a moment there I had that "my fate is pretty much sealed so it's ok to chill now" feeling going, but that was pretty short lived since it basically just lasted the drive back, lol.

Stanford interview invite received by e-mail (sent today at 7 AM).

I thought they were done! I already removed them from my list of schools:p

Waitlist, here I come!

nah, Stanford accepts people all the way through.. I talked to people who interviewed in April last year and got in right away

lol, just when I'm telling all the other applicants at my Stony Brook interview today that this was probably my last interview since I didn't have any more invites...

I get home, check my e-mail, and see that Buffalo finally got around to inviting me (my app had been sitting on No Action forever).

My 2nd interviewer at SB even asked where I had applied/interviewed/been accepted. And I told them they were my 2nd interview out of 2.

So much for that.

I'm happy because now my odds of going to med school just went up even further, but somewhat sad because now the pressure is back on :laugh: For a moment there I had that "my fate is pretty much sealed so it's ok to chill now" feeling going, but that was pretty short lived since it basically just lasted the drive back, lol.
awesome, congrats!!

was yours one of the last SB interviews? i'm still trying to figure out if they have any left.

Yeah, I got asked by my one and only interviewer at the time if I had any other interviews...I didn't so I said no, but the next day, I got another invite!

I received an interview invite from Drew yesterday, I was complete 2/7...just when I thought I was out they drag me back in...:D

UIC BABY!!!! WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?

complete 9/14

Jefferson invite last week by e-mail, not going though

Let's hear it for the sub-3.2 club:D

Wow, I thought for sure they were done by now. I guess there's still some hope for my no-answer-yet. Also part of the 3.2 club.

Got a Penn State interview after being placed in the "continue to review pile" :)
It's for the second to last interview date...I was definitely not expecting this

Has anyone heard from Loyola recently? I have been on the re-review pile since forever and as of this week, I'm still on it! I hear they interview until late April so I'm still hoping. But anyone hear anything good?

Has anyone heard from Loyola recently? I have been on the re-review pile since forever and as of this week, I'm still on it! I hear they interview until late April so I'm still hoping. But anyone hear anything good?

I'm in the same boat. I sent a letter of interest so I'm really hoping for an interview.

So you'd rather go to Loyola than Jefferson?

I have a friend who got an interview invite last night to Loyola.

A friend of mine just got an interview invite to Davis two days ago!

Stanford interview for april....anybody know what my chances are? Is this for a waitlist spot?

Stanford interview for april....anybody know what my chances are? Is this for a waitlist spot?

From what I've heard, it's not a "waitlist" spot per se, in that you may get accepted without getting waitlisted first.

On the other hand, I also know that Stanford has had a full class for several weeks now and all acceptances are coming from waitlist movement these days.

That being said, from linear interpolation, there are probably 40 or so people currently accepted at Stanford who will withdraw before the proverbial "end" and so folks such as you and I have a decent chance of being accepted. So I hear, they really like kids who interview this late, because they know we're very interested in their program (and have already heard back from most other programs).

Got a Penn State interview after being placed in the "continue to review pile" :)
It's for the second to last interview date...I was definitely not expecting this

congratulation! did you get the invite via phone, email , snail mail???

From what I've heard, it's not a "waitlist" spot per se, in that you may get accepted without getting waitlisted first.

On the other hand, I also know that Stanford has had a full class for several weeks now and all acceptances are coming from waitlist movement these days.

That being said, from linear interpolation, there are probably 40 or so people currently accepted at Stanford who will withdraw before the proverbial "end" and so folks such as you and I have a decent chance of being accepted. So I hear, they really like kids who interview this late, because they know we're very interested in their program (and have already heard back from most other programs).

Thanks!
This is what an MD student here said: They are stingy with late interviews so they actually can have a higher accept rate. When are you interviewing?

I called yesterday because I've been complete there and flagged for further review as well... The guy I talked to said that they are now inviting for interviews through early April. I'm guessing that means actual interviews will go through May sometime.

OHSU invite for April, so excited : ).

crazy! the interview link has appeared on the status page. the whole month of april looks open for people to schedule interviews. curiosity made me look.

University of Toledo invite received yesterday.

Received an interview invitation for UCI yesterday. Interview is April 26.....wow I thought my interview season was over. I guess I have one more.

I interview at MSUCHM on March 29th (11:30-4).

I got a Penn State interview invite this morning! Yay! Even though it is probably for the waitlist I am exicted

Yea, boyf got the Drexel invite by e-mail today (03/20). Crazy!

P.S. Anyone know anything about how much they've filled their class?

:p NYMC this morning. Turned it down. Really I'm just posting because I want to get to 200 today.

how does nymc contact you about an interview? via e-mail?