I received an interview invitation in March!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not bad stig... Don't buy a plane ticket yet, I'm sure you'll get in before then. good luck

Thanks ryandote! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I also got an NYMC one yesterday for 4/9. I was complete on 12/4

Members don't see this ad :)
Stanford invite! :)
PS: 3/4

OMG are you serious? When were you complete? When's the interview scheduled for? (I've got to stop freaking out :scared: )

completed in late nov. only 4 days left for interviews as far as i know.

Meharry Medical College 03/12
University of South Alabama 03/14
:love:

R~

Sorry to post so late.

Invite on 3/2 for 3/7! :scared:

Had to scramble to put my life on hold! And now there's lake effect snow :mad:

But I would do it all over again. :)

Crazy, I Just got an interview invite to Penn State -- I was complete in August!

Withdrawing -- hope the spot goes to someone on SDN!

Sorry to post so late.

Invite on 3/2 for 3/7! :scared:

Had to scramble to put my life on hold! And now there's lake effect snow :mad:

But I would do it all over again. :)

Where is your interview? I think the last minute interviews are better...it gives you less freaking out time. :laugh: Good luck!

Where is your interview? I think the last minute interviews are better...it gives you less freaking out time. :laugh: Good luck!

WOW, I was too busy freaking out to post that it was U Buffalo.

/ going to eat authentic buffalo wings afterwards
// going to try hard not to wipe them on my new suit
///slashies should look familiar to those that are cool :cool:

Yay! SLU today after months of silence! Anyone know if they still have many spots open?

Members don't see this ad :)
U of MN-Twin Cities for 3/22!!!! I feel like I've been waiting forever!

Got the email from SLU, interview's in April.

UC Irvine baby!, got the invite today 3/5

This is after being on hold for an eternity

UC Irvine baby!, got the invite today 3/5

This is after being on hold for an eternity

Just out of curiosity, once u send a letter of intent to a school (in your case, Georgetown) is it ethical to interview and try to go to other places?

P.s. was your irvine notification via email?

Just out of curiosity, once u send a letter of intent to a school (in your case, Georgetown) is it ethical to interview and try to go to other places?

P.s. was your irvine notification via email?

It was a strong letter of interest. LOI= Letter of Interest. I never stated in the letter that if I was accepted I'd withdraw from all other schools.

I logged into the status page randomly and saw I was awarded an interview. No email yet.

WOW, I was too busy freaking out to post that it was U Buffalo.

/ going to eat authentic buffalo wings afterwards
// going to try hard not to wipe them on my new suit
///slashies should look familiar to those that are cool :cool:

Wow, Topspin, I think you got my interview spot. I canceled my 3/7 invite on 2/27 after being accepted to Mount Sinai the previous day. Good luck!

Have an interview to Wayne, Detroit. Any pointer. its my first and only interview so far.

Have an interview to Wayne, Detroit. Any pointer. its my first and only interview so far.

There's a lot of really good Wayne information in the Wayne application thread, and also in the interview feedback. Wayne has been my only MD interview so far (in January.) I definitely got a lot of good information from SDN.

Also, I set up a Wayne chat room, but that seems to only get action on decision day. :)

http://www.onyourshore.com/WayneState/chat

Temple interview invite 3/5....interview date 3/15. :luck:

I randomly decided to check my status page for Drexel, and noticed a link to schedule an interview! God only knows how long that link has been there, but it was an odd surprise. I feel like I'm done with interviewing though. Still kind of cool.

NYMC interview invite sent via email today

University of Florida invite for March 30th. Last interview day

Penn State interview received today for 3/27

I just got one from Albany. I had withdrawn from their school in Dec., but now I feel like interviewing there. Lets see how this plays out.

NYMC 4/24 interview....is it even worth it?

I just got one from Albany. I had withdrawn from their school in Dec., but now I feel like interviewing there. Lets see how this plays out.

Elaborate por favor, since it doesn't make sense

For the others who got invited for a Temple interview, when were u complete?

Maybe that's the secret.
You have to withdraw, and then they'll invite you to interview!
I'm going to try it.

I got an invite today to interview at U of Minn on March 23rd.

I got the Temple interview invite today, and I submitted everything in August. Anyway, I turned it down, so hopefully one of you will get my spot. Good luck!

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson invite via email. I'm withdrawing. Hope someone else get's the spot!

I got an invite today to interview at U of Minn on March 23rd.

When was your application complete there? I'm waiting to hear back from them.

I received an interview invite from UAB today ( 3/07/07), but they only have one interview day left and it is one week away on the 15th so I am not sure if I can pull a flight together to get down there...if anyone has interviewed with UAB lately and know whether or not the late interviews are just for waitlist spots or if there are there still chances for an acceptance, any info would be appreciated. thanks!

I got the Temple interview invite today, and I submitted everything in August. Anyway, I turned it down, so hopefully one of you will get my spot. Good luck!

yayyy! thank you thank you!! please temple send me that interview email!! :)

Wow, Topspin, I think you got my interview spot. I canceled my 3/7 invite on 2/27 after being accepted to Mount Sinai the previous day. Good luck!

If that's the case, thanks :)

University of Buffalo - invite for March 28th, I already declined it. They should have sent that email 4 months ago. I was complete in August.

Hope someone in need gets it.

MCW completely out of left field.

When were you complete and when did you get the interview invite? Also, did it come via email or did you just check your status page? Thanks!

They sent an e-mail, although it had probably been on my status page already (haven't been checking).