Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

i wish i had that

Discussion in 'Anesthesiology' started by Jeff05, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Jeff05

Jeff05 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    any of you guys wish you had __________ (fill in the blank) to help you do your work.

if you could have anything in the OR/ICU/PACU/office that would help you do your job - what would it be?!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hawaiian Bruin

Hawaiian Bruin Breaking Good
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    A monkey trained to chart and empty urine. He could also fling feces at arsehole surgeons at his discretion.

4. Bertelman

Bertelman Maverick!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    a topless hottie wearing a thong and heels to change my IV bags, a la the girls holding the round cards at fights.

Each time I'm ready for a new bag, she would walk in the room, loop around the OR table, then reach to the top of the IV pole with one leg on the ground. She'd change the bags with about 50 cc left, so when she pulls the spike out, the last bit drips down her chest. Surgeons would stop and stare. Nurses would STFU. The Celine Dion playing on the male OB resident's iPod would spontaneously explode, and Hot for Teacher would blare.

If I could have that, all my patients would hit PACU with AT LEAST 4L on the case.

5. mille125

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    a personal assistant especially for all of the household stuff that keeps piling up

6. coprolalia

coprolalia Bored Certified
    2+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    For us it's the Brittney Spears on the Plastic Surgery fellow's iPod. That iPod is going to mysteriously "break" one of these days... or that fellow is going to just somehow unexplainably stop showing up for work.

And, Bertelman, awesome post.

-copro