Iam done with my Boards CAN HELP U ALL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redroulette

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After getting 88,i got my first interview call from boston
its been a hard long walk,BUT was worth it
Iam planning to help any one and everyone out there,it was a long process had no guidance.
if u guys wanna discuss any subject,we can do starting with wat to study ,to type of ques asked in each subject,the books to refer
Dental decks is not enough,its bull**** to think so.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Red,Great thread,thank you so much,iam not selling on your thread,sorry if i have offended you in any way.
Would like to talk to you ,can you email me [email protected]
since you dont accept pms,waiting to hear from you...thanks again.

Physiology Usml videos and lecture notes
Day 1
Chapter 1 is very important,red cell in saline ,glucose ,swells or shrinks
is a most common question,what happens to rbc in dehygration,during exercise
Chapter 2 is cell mechanics i know its a drag,but understanding this makes mechanics of cardiac cell,skeletal, smooth muscle easy.Get your basics right,there is always a question in the exam on muscle skeletal muscle & ca channels in contraction,we really have to know this
All this takes 4 hrs
Time for respiration ,i know the basics get repeated but you really have to know about pulmonary mechanics,hypoxia,respiratory distress,surfactant, the lectures take 3 hours to complte
Make your notes ,so you can make revision easy,you need to revise every other day ,your own hand written lecture notes are your bible for this.
Cardio vascular system is the best in the videos,i know it takes another 4 hours but in 2 days ,You can cover all this and excretory system.

CardioVascular system
Mean electrical axis of the heart ,anyone ??it is the most commonest question these days,it is in the lecture notes,though not discussed in the video.
Read my blog for the rest of the review on CVS
Click the link below

hi,red
i read all ur threads,very helpful
but i was wondering about pathology?
can u pls give us all a brief idea for pathology
how we can proceed in pathology lectures?cos these r vast,
do we have to read all the chapters from usmle lecture notes?
and wat about patho videos,do we have to listen all?
pls help us
i would apprecite ur help

Respiratory system
Lung volumes, one which cannot be measured,yup u r right its..residual volume the most commonest question.
Respiratory system is actually very interesting and easy to remember ,nothing much to memorize,its like domino falling in motion,one after the other.
Increase in rate of breathing ,increases in total ventilation and no increase in alveolar ventilation ...the concept is worth reading
Lung Recoil and intrapleural pressure,Dont get confused with intrapleural pressure ,intra alveolar pressure,dont be in a rush to finish this chapter ,give yourself 3-4 hrs to finish it
Exam questions are based more on................continued in my blog,click on the link below

My Secret to Success NBDE Part 1

Members don't see this ad :)
Its from usml notes and video lectures,I swear by them,they are vast.But Dr.John Barrone and you are now the CSI team,he tells you in the introduction what real pathologist look like ,well thats his humour ,his throat gives up during the lecture but he goes on non stop, 4 hr lectures in one shot ,30 hrs in 2 days,he pulls your hand and drags you along with him,keep ur scribbling pads ready,and just go along with him
Ready steady here we go
Chapter 1 Usml lectures notes chapter 1 to 5 ,Video Lecture series 1

Well you know where to go .................click on the link below

Chapter 1
Is basic ,Fundamentals of pathology -staining ,well nothing much here ,eosin,haemotoxylin,and the rest, congo red is used for staining? u guessed it amyloid.

Chapter 2 Cellular Injuries

Hypoxia, infections, immunological reasctions, nutrition imbalance, myocardial ischemia, all the cellular responses to injuries, reversible and irreversible reactions, necrosis,apoptosis, pigmentaion, calcification, every word of this chapter is very important.
Dr.John takes an hour to complete but you can definitely breeze through it.
Dont forget to make your notes, cos u may have to revise the whole pathology in 2 hours before the exam.As I said earlier, it helps if you start from the first chapter. i know ur hands give up but still its worth it, every word scribbled is worth its weight in gold

chapter 3 of the lecture notes is part of the 1st video . It deals with inflammation. well, this is in a way the most important chapter of pathology so make sure u go through it ..................................
continued ........click.........My Secret to Success NBDE Part 1

Start with lecture 1 which is histology video,keep the lecture notes open
its a 4 hr lecture ,you will cover the entire histo by that time,Add a hour to revise.
Then switch on to Achland head neck,upper limb and trunk
you will be good with entire gross anatomy[1day]
Back to usml lecture 2 embr,lecture 3 uppr limb,lect 4 head neck,back,thorax
you are basically done ..do lecture Cns [ANS]
Cns study from brs as usml cns extensive not needed

You have completed anat,it takes 4 days ,one day to revise.
hi red,thanks for ur g8 help...excellent job

can u pls help me ...with lecture 3 of anatomy for upper limb....as u asked to hear lecture 3 for upper limb ,do we have to read chapter 4 from gross anatomy for upper limb?

Hey Genius,
i did the dumb kaplan nbde thwice got only 84 max,the third time i did usmle videos,they only made the nbde easier helped me crack it,the ques asked in the videos came in the exam,the ques at the end of each chapter gave me confidence,I DID NOT EVEN RUN AFTER REM QUES,dont misguide anyone on this thread,write ur own THREAD on the forum,if u want to show off,not here
i know how tough it is retaking and retaking.
And when someone helps,say thank you
Thank you Redroulette for all the help and effort

hi phoenix,
u r great help to all.i am following ur n red advice,,,,,,,,,,,,
i m done with histo n embryo from usmle lectures,,,,,,,,,,,but now i m stuck in the upper limb....i listened lecture for upper limb but its too vast.can u pls guide me how i can procceed further ............do i have to study whole chapter4 for upper limb in section 3 gross anatomy?

U NEED STRONG BASICS
I WOULD RECOMEND USMLE LECTURE NOTES FOR STARTERS
THEN BUILD IT UP WITH OKESON AND WHEELERS
TOP UP WITH THE ASDA BANK
EXTRAS WOULD INCLUDE
first aid,kaplan review [its too much for anat,too less for biochem physio]
guyton for endocrine esp insulin,glucagon and excretory
anat do upper limbs,
okeson for tmj

HEY GUYS NO PMs PLEASE
hi
where can i get the books ?

hi,
i have just started to study for part 2, i donot know what material to buy,
will u be able to guide me of what to buy, right now i am just doing the decks.
thank u

hi,
i have just started to study for part 2, i donot know what material to buy,
will u be able to guide me of what to buy, right now i am just doing the decks.
thank u

Nbde Part 2 you should study
Mosby
kaplan q bank
decks
Old asda q banks
thats more than enough for a 80 plus

Studying pathology as i mentioned earlier is easy,its all about picking up the key points,one of my friends stated which are the points to be left out from Usml as it is vast,so heres doing a review on Vascular pathology the diseases and key points to rememeber,if you think there are few points to be added ,please do so in your coments.I would very much appreciate your feed back,lets make it both ways .
Vascular pathology
1.Polyarteritis nodosa affects any organ kidney ,git tract mucle except LUNGS this is akey point,hep b antigen is positive in most cases.
2.Wegeners granulomatosis is Bilateral pneumonitis and Renal cresenteric glomerulonephritis
3.Temporal arteritis -Giant cell arteritis-headache is a common clinical feature,visual dusturbances- lead to blindness.Elevated ESR

the rest continued in my blog.............click below

Members don't see this ad :)
Studying pathology as i mentioned earlier is easy,its all about picking up the key points,one of my friends stated which are the points to be left out from Usml as it is vast,so heres doing a review on Vascular pathology the diseases and key points to remember,if you think there are few points to be added ,please do so in your comments.I would very much appreciate your feed back,lets make it both ways .
Vascular pathology
1.Polyarteritis nodosa affects any organ kidney ,git tract mucle except LUNGS this is akey point,hep b antigen is positive in most cases.
2.Wegeners granulomatosis is Bilateral pneumonitis and Renal cresenteric glomerulonephritis
3.Temporal arteritis -Giant cell arteritis-headache is a common clinical feature,visual dusturbances- lead to blindness.Elevated ESR.
4.Takayasu areteritis,affects major arteries-Arch of aorta-fibrosis.
5.Buergers disease young males-pain,thrombophlebitis,Raynauds phenomenona ,ulceration and gangrene
5.Think kawasaki think lymp nodes it affects oral mucosa ,erythema-submandibular lymph nodes, coranary artery is commonly involved
There is always a confusion between raynauds disease and raynauds phenomenon,the disease is seen young emotional women living in cold climates ,no underlying pathology ,cyanosis of
fingers and toes is the clinical feature.
Raynauds phenomenon has a underlying pathology like scleroderma,buergers .
6.Arteriosclerosis,occurs in diabetes and hypertension
7.Areteriosclerosis - hyaline or hyperplastic smooth muscle arteriosclerosis
Artherosclerosis-lipid deposition ,go through all the causes both major and minor
8.Hypertension essential and secondary leads to Concentric left ventricular hypertrophy, Congestive heart failure, Accelerated atherosclerosis, Myocardial infarction.
Aneurysm formation, rupture, and dissection, Intracerebral hemorrhage,
Chronic renal failure.IKidneys in hypertension - pettechial heamorrhages causing flea bitten appearance.

REST CONTD IN MY BLOG

Micro do usml video lectures,you can finish micro in 3 days max
and its made so simple,i did that.
MICRO VIDEO comes in 5 parts
1.General Microbiology 2hr
2.Bacteria part 1 3hr
3.Bacteria part 2 2hr
4.Fungi and parasites 2hr
5.viruses 4 hr
6.Genetics and resistance 1hr
Good Luck

hi red,
can u please tell us little more about microbiology review.....i was started with bacteria ,i listened to dvds for bacteria then i shift to usmle notes for bacteria....but i m finding them very difficult to remember all bacteria...........is there any way to remember them?do we have to study all of them?can u pls help ................i m really confused?

Hi Red,
Kindly guide on the rest of the topics in physio usmle like G.I.T , endo etc so that we know how much in detail to go in Physio & Patho of the respective topics.Your replies are a great motivation to never give up ,so for all our sakes with dreams still alive in these trying times, good friends like you helping is a rarity , so please keep it coming.......I know its too much to ask, but believe me for all the good you do our best wishes will take you a long long way.God bless you for taking time to step into our shoes.Thankyou.

Hi Red,
Its been a loooooooooooooong time since we heard from you....really miss your guidance & positive inputs.Kindly keep up the good work of posting reviews it helps us exam takers more than we could ever expresss.god bless!

Hi Red,
Its been a loooooooooooooong time since we heard from you....really miss your guidance & positive inputs.Kindly keep up the good work of posting reviews it helps us exam takers more than we could ever expresss.god bless!

Hi mkt
Sorry for the long delay,but promise to review in the coming days.
Thank you for positive replies.

Hi Red,
Thankyou!:) Good to know you are back .......eagerly awaiting your posiive reviews.....has helped me a lot to go on each day .Thankyou.God bless.

Hi... and congrats,
so nice of u to help, im sure u hav god blessings
im preparing for part 1, and giv it 5th march,i would like to disscuss it wit u, plz email me at
[email protected]

best wishes

Hi Red,
Still waiting for the great reviews......it was easy to organise time & complete a subject with your guidance........kindly post more reviews......3 more weeks to go ...for the big day :).God bless.

Hi Red,
Still waiting for the great reviews......it was easy to organise time & complete a subject with your guidance........kindly post more reviews......3 more weeks to go ...for the big day :).God bless.

Hi mkt,
Which subject and topic,do you want me to write a review
sorry for the delay,was busy with my loan process for admission
But promise to write asap.

Hi Red,
Thankyou for the kind reply.I can imagine how busy you would be with all the admission process & the loans......I SO ADMIRE YOUR KINDNESS TO TAKE TIME TO HELP US ALL.....GOD BLESS.
If you could kindly guide me on how much in detail in Gross Anat of systems apart from Head & neck, Biochemistry.....if there is an easy way to remember the dreaded cycles:(......:) and Nervous system physio,anatomy & patho how much in detail.Thankyou for introducing me to USMLE lecture Dvds,never loved Physio before I met Dr.Kudrath.........why don't they make more teachers like him.....Physio is simply beautiful after his explanations.You said it right for Micro, just want to meet Dr.Kim someday & the same with Dr.Barone.
Red, goodluck with your admissions,I really pray your path is as bright as you have made it for all of us......God be with you in every step you take.Someday with God's grace hope our paths cross in the field of dentistry & I sure will continue the good work you started when I get in...for now its crunch time:).Any tips on last 3 weeks prep is most welcome.Thankyou.

Hi Red,
Thankyou for the kind reply.I can imagine how busy you would be with all the admission process & the loans......I SO ADMIRE YOUR KINDNESS TO TAKE TIME TO HELP US ALL.....GOD BLESS.
If you could kindly guide me on how much in detail in Gross Anat of systems apart from Head & neck, Biochemistry.....if there is an easy way to remember the dreaded cycles:(......:) and Nervous system physio,anatomy & patho how much in detail.Thankyou for introducing me to USMLE lecture Dvds,never loved Physio before I met Dr.Kudrath.........why don't they make more teachers like him.....Physio is simply beautiful after his explanations.You said it right for Micro, just want to meet Dr.Kim someday & the same with Dr.Barone.
Red, goodluck with your admissions,I really pray your path is as bright as you have made it for all of us......God be with you in every step you take.Someday with God's grace hope our paths cross in the field of dentistry & I sure will continue the good work you started when I get in...for now its crunch time:).Any tips on last 3 weeks prep is most welcome.Thankyou.

Hi Mkt,
Thank you for the wishes,wish you the same the last 3 weeks,are the most important days,AS actually all your major studying happens only now,this is the time to push yourself as much as you can,you'v been warming upall these days,time for the kill now.Hope you have made your notes,keep the little book open,REVISE,revise revise as much you can,at least 5 hours a day ,2 hours on q banks,if u have really studied your basics you will finish decks each subject 2 hrs flat.Keep 2 hours to study something new,some thinng you have always pushed behind,now is the time.Your minds needs to stay focussed ,excited .
DONT FREAK OUT even if u forget something,its okay you have enough time to do it all.The last 10 days makes us the winner or loser.Just forget the exam keep going, stick to your schedule,dont let the nerves get you.
YOU know it all ,you have really studied ,its all going to come back to you.BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.The exam is a mental test ,its all about how much you can remember.

BIOCHEM cycles...Since all the cycles are connected ,its easier writing them down and sticking then inside your closet or the walls... connect them start from carbs,fats,proteins and ETC till ATp production.YOU can do this in 2 hours flat.[I used to stick in my bathroom ,well thats me ..lol] .
Pay special attention to UREA cycle its always been a board favourite.
Glycogen storage and lipid storage disorders.Diabetics and phenlketonuria[aspartame].Proteins...i hope u rememember V.O.M.I.T ---succinycholine.
Dna library,sangers ,western blot all from molecular biochem.
Nervous system its always better to start with anatomy or physio do the motar area,premotar area ,optic,temporal area ,ascending descending tracts,make arrow diagrams for all including pain pathways,all this will also take 2 -3 hours max one day work.Its all related as the biochem cycles.Write them and stick them.When you keep staring at them everyday it makes it so easy to rememeber on the Dday.Cavernous sinus--Int Jug vein,circle of willis,CSF formation and drainage,is another board favourite.
Dont go in depth with usml CNs its NOT NEEDED
Just make sure you know SYm and PARAsym all their ganglia .
Thats enough in CNS.Will go through it again and let you know if i missed anything.
GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
Hi Red,
Thankyou for your kind & prompt reply. Like you said I TRY TO KEEP THE TENSION AT BAY without thinking about the exam , but concentrating on what to study,thankyou for your honest tips....I believe like you said its the last 10 days & your mind set that makes you a winner or otherwise.I pray to God to keep me in the right mindset till the exams.Thankyou for your encouraging words,thats what I missed all these days......words from a friend I have never met:)
Red, i shall follow your advice on Biochem,with the cycles and also with Nervous system.I like the way you give a time frame for each subject, helped me a lot coz otherwise I have the tendency to go on and on in too much detail,this way I stick to the schedule.Thanks.I really appreciate your kindness & Thankyou for taking time for helping us.God bless.Do drop in a line or two whenever you can on this thread, its got great momentum..........like a stone dropped in a lake,the ripples spread far & wide:).Thankyou.

hey redroulette.....thnkyou for all ur help.....i have been following the schedule but m stuck now with patho n physio....i m done with all tht u mentioned in the thread...
completed the video lectures of pathology from chap 1 - 5 n vascular pathology....
wat do i do next??? kindly mention more of pathology and physiology....
waiting for ur reviews.....
thnks again..... nd all the best in ur future...GOD bless ya!!

hey redroulette.....thnkyou for all ur help.....i have been following the schedule but m stuck now with patho n physio....i m done with all tht u mentioned in the thread...
completed the video lectures of pathology from chap 1 - 5 n vascular pathology....
wat do i do next??? kindly mention more of pathology and physiology....
waiting for ur reviews.....
thnks again..... nd all the best in ur future...GOD bless ya!!

Hi Sdq
If you have started path finish it in one go,the important topics are chapter 1-5 ,inflammation,Respiratory,Cvs,Neoplasm ,Kidneys,vascular disorders,thrombosis,emboli,shock.Neoplam is very important,carcinogens both viral,chemical,cancer causing genes,you can leave out male and female genital disoders except prostrate hypertrohy.make your notes and keep going.
Just kind off busy at the moment ,will do the reviews asap.
About physiology its the same,important chapters in order are endocrines,Cvs,resp.excretory u really have to do these really well.Skeletal,cardiac and smooth muscle,cell the first 5 chapters are worth going thro[usml lectures].
PHysio and biochem are the most difficult subjects to score 90 plus as questions are never straight and are confusing.So spend some time doing them well.
Good Luck

chk out my blog for more info,click below

hi red,
i m foloowing ur advice .....i m doing anatomy from usmle notes,i did achland also,but i m finding very difficulty in haed n neck,can u pls give us more details in head n neck,what all r imp,which r the topics we have to focus more........since 15days i m doing this,but not able to do decks for arteries of head n neck...pls help me

hi red,
i m foloowing ur advice .....i m doing anatomy from usmle notes,i did achland also,but i m finding very difficulty in haed n neck,can u pls give us more details in head n neck,what all r imp,which r the topics we have to focus more........since 15days i m doing this,but not able to do decks for arteries of head n neck...pls help me

Red has done a pretty good job of outlining topics that you need to focus on. Being anymore specific would violate the non-disclosure clause examinees sign when taking the exam.

hi red,

Histology anat lecture 1 and usmle notes,this is more than enough entire histology is covered in 4 hrs flat ,avoid kaplan histology too vast not needed
Head neck gross anatomy from achland video
head neck clinical anatomy usml lecture notes
Shoulder gross anatomy achland video
shoulder clinical anatomy anat video 3 ,first part,second part is lower limb not needed
Trunk gross anatomy achland video
Cinical anatomy contents of the mediastinum,neck ant &post triangle usml lecture notes
Embry usml video lecture 2 and usml lecture notes.

Make flow charts for all the major arteries of head neck,trunk and upper limb in one paper
All cranial nerves esp trigeminal,facial,vagus,read about neucleus .origin supply in detail
CNS Brs anatomy book
CNS topics
circle of willis
CSF
Meninges
Cavernus sinus to sigmoid sinus to internal jugular vein
Optic nerve from crossing over to supply
Sympathetic and parasympathetic only chapter to be studied from usml cns lecture notes
Avoid cns from usml notes and videos too much not needed.

thanks alot red for replying fast

can u pls tell me how to remember the functions of muscles in upper limb n shoulder region......................
its hard to remember their functions

hi red,
Thankyou for your kind help. do let me know how much in achlands upper extremity dvd do we need to know, is in detail study of hand ,forearm required or is it just shoulder ?

hi red,
Thankyou for your kind help. do let me know how much in achlands upper extremity dvd do we need to know, is in detail study of hand ,forearm required or is it just shoulder ?

You need to do upper limb..is..[shoulder,arm,& forearm]
There are 8-10 questions from here
Based on Arterial supply
nerve supply of the muscles
action of the muscles
Adductors ,abductors
Damage to nerves eg radian n or ulnar n damage where? what happens?
Upper limb is very important,Achland for gross anatomy and usml video part 4 first part for clinical anatomy is more than enough .
Dont blindly memorize ,try to understand it so you rememeber on your exam day.
Good Luck

Last edited:
do we have to do all nerve injuries or just radial n and ulnar n?

hi congrats,,, i just finished my internship n now plannin to give nbde.. would u pliz suggest me from where to start wid?? n wat books???

Last edited:
hi congrats,,, i just finished my internship n now plannin to give dds.. would u pliz suggest me from where to start wid?? n wat books???

I can find the Kaplan review on amazon but I put USMLE videos NBDE and I can't find a place to buy them

hi red,thanks for ur reply.i really appreciate ur help.
i have 1 more question, as u said in ur blog to study ascending n descending tracts ,upper n lower motor lesions....but also mentioned not to study cns frm usmle notes n lectures..........so can u pls tell me from where to study these topics?
pls reply me soon cos i m on the way to study this today.
thanks

Histology anat lecture 1 and usmle notes,this is more than enough entire histology is covered in 4 hrs flat ,avoid kaplan histology too vast not needed
Head neck gross anatomy from achland video
head neck clinical anatomy usml lecture notes
Shoulder gross anatomy achland video
shoulder clinical anatomy anat video 3 ,first part,second part is lower limb not needed
Trunk gross anatomy achland video
Cinical anatomy contents of the mediastinum,neck ant &post triangle usml lecture notes
Embry usml video lecture 2 and usml lecture notes.

Make flow charts for all the major arteries of head neck,trunk and upper limb in one paper
All cranial nerves esp trigeminal,facial,vagus,read about neucleus .origin supply in detail
CNS Brs anatomy book
CNS topics
circle of willis
CSF
Meninges
Cavernus sinus to sigmoid sinus to internal jugular vein
Optic nerve from crossing over to supply
Sympathetic and parasympathetic only chapter to be studied from usml cns lecture notes
Avoid cns from usml notes and videos too much not needed.

from where we can study cranail nerve nuclei?
cos in usmle..its too vast...

Hi ,

can any one sale Material listed by redroulette??
As far as usmle, i bought usmle step 1 (made ridiculously simple) by ANDREAS CARL ...... Will this book uesful for nbde1?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi Sdq
If you have started path finish it in one go,the important topics are chapter 1-5 ,inflammation,Respiratory,Cvs,Neoplasm ,Kidneys,vascular disorders,thrombosis,emboli,shock.Neoplam is very important,carcinogens both viral,chemical,cancer causing genes,you can leave out male and female genital disoders except prostrate hypertrohy.make your notes and keep going.
Just kind off busy at the moment ,will do the reviews asap.
About physiology its the same,important chapters in order are endocrines,Cvs,resp.excretory u really have to do these really well.Skeletal,cardiac and smooth muscle,cell the first 5 chapters are worth going thro[usml lectures].
PHysio and biochem are the most difficult subjects to score 90 plus as questions are never straight and are confusing.So spend some time doing them well.
Good Luck

hey redroulette,
thnks....but other than first five chap of physio and patho where can i do the rest frm?? frm usmle lecture videos or notes? or mayb brs?? m not really clear on that one....
also how impt is fat metabolism and amino acid metabolism??/ so far i ve done the basics frm lippencott; vit n harmones frm videos; carbohydrate metabolism frm videos....wat else do i ve to do in biochem???
thankyou so much for your generous help.......:thumbup::)

OMG ... Redroulette , Im so terribly surprised by your effort to help others , these days ppl like you are very rare .Good Job . :thumbup:

I have read the whole thread right from the beg and finally I have just one question on my mind . I am a re-taker and its been a couple of years before I attempted last . So I was just wondering doing a NBDE Kaplan 3 months course for PArt 1 is required or just doing all the preps with all the materials that you have suggested is enough . The only reason why I am thinking of taking the KP course is coz of the time interval that I had .

In short my qstn is "is Kpln course really helpful or waste of time n money ? " Plz answer at your convenience .

Once again, though a newcomer in this forum, I greatly appreciate your deeds . God Bless you and Best WIshes for your DDS :) .. keep going !!:)
Read my thread
or chk my blog for the books ,videos needed for nbde part1
Click the link below

OMG ... Redroulette , Im so terribly surprised by your effort to help others , these days ppl like you are very rare .Good Job . :thumbup:

I have read the whole thread right from the beg and finally I have just one question on my mind . I am a re-taker and its been a couple of years before I attempted last . So I was just wondering doing a NBDE Kaplan 3 months course for PArt 1 is required or just doing all the preps with all the materials that you have suggested is enough . The only reason why I am thinking of taking the KP course is coz of the time interval that I had .

In short my qstn is "is Kpln course really helpful or waste of time n money ? " Plz answer at your convenience .

Once again, though a newcomer in this forum, I greatly appreciate your deeds . God Bless you and Best WIshes for your DDS :) .. keep going !!:)

Hey iam glad my thread helps
Regarding kapan centre,if you are starting and wanna get started ,then its good,as you have access to the videos [but you can view them only there].If you can study on your own you dont need the kaplan centre why waste 699$,all you need is the study material,videos etc which can be easily got in ebay for 100$

thanQ so much redroulette ...

Hey iam glad my thread helps
Regarding kapan centre,if you are starting and wanna get started ,then its good,as you have access to the videos [but you can view them only there].If you can study on your own you dont need the kaplan centre why waste 699$,all you need is the study material,videos etc which can be easily got in ebay for 100$