-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Signups
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Did you decide against 12/12?
Player Roster
1. AM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
1. AM
2.
3.
4.
5.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @nyanko @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @cubsrule4e @tessellations @Ms Procrastinator @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @dpmd @johnnaboo @katashark @acanthuroidei @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!
Did you decide against 12/12?
It seemed more preferred 36/12 based on work schedule and ability to catch up/post without feeling pressured so went with that
@kraskadva come play!
Okay, was just confused by the lowered post minimum. Don't feel pressured to run it one way or another though. The mod gets final word for everything. I'll play either cycle length.It seemed more preferred 36/12 based on work schedule and ability to catch up/post without feeling pressured so went with that
Okay, was just confused by the lowered post minimum. Don't feel pressured to run it one way or another though. The mod gets final word for everything. I'll play either cycle length.
Just a small incentive to post while not being too strict. Although i think people generally have done a good job staying active and contributing.
Who on Earth is accident from Florida??? It's an awesome name regardless@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @nyanko @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @Stagg737 @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @allieh8607 @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @cubsrule4e @tessellations @Ms Procrastinator @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @dpmd @johnnaboo @katashark @acanthuroidei @DVMDream @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and anyone i missed come play!

When does it start?Just a small incentive to post while not being too strict. Although i think people generally have done a good job staying active and contributing.
Who on Earth is accident from Florida??? It's an awesome name regardless![]()
I think he played in Birds WW game and linked to mpm. WWings of WWonder Game Thread
You in?
When does it start?
Starts whenever at least 10 sign up to play. Rough estimate sometime this week but flexible
Bah humbug. Strictness brings me pleasure.Just a small incentive to post while not being too strict. Although i think people generally have done a good job staying active and contributing.
Hmm... my life will suck less after Tuesday.....Starts whenever at least 10 sign up to play. Rough estimate sometime this week but flexible
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3.
4.
5.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3.
4.
5.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
InterestingBah humbug. Strictness brings me pleasure.![]()

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3.
4.
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3.
4.
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4.
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4.
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
I think I should skip out for a while. My free week is up
Sign me up please!
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5.
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Hmm... my life will suck less after Tuesday.....
So a wednesday start date?
Mooooore 36/12??? Damn
Thanks, but I'm going to sit this one out
That would be perfect 😛So a wednesday start date?![]()
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8.
9.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8.
9.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Yes I will play.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10.
11.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10.
11.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know you want to.Mooooore 36/12??? Damn
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. shelter
11.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. shelter
11.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
this is a 5 year planMooooore 36/12??? Damn
eventually SDN will be playing nothing but 120/48
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Over my dead bodythis is a 5 year plan
eventually SDN will be playing nothing but 120/48
Sooo is there a consensus on when this is starting?
If this starts late next week with the long cycles, I can't play because it will overlap with too many exams. If it starts in the early part of the week (tomorrow or Monday) I can probably swing it.
If this starts late next week with the long cycles, I can't play because it will overlap with too many exams. If it starts in the early part of the week (tomorrow or Monday) I can probably swing it.
It's a Wednesday start. If it'd be conviement for you, I can back out and instead sub in for you when things get too busy.Sooo is there a consensus on when this is starting?
If this starts late next week with the long cycles, I can't play because it will overlap with too many exams. If it starts in the early part of the week (tomorrow or Monday) I can probably swing it.
Oh thanks for the offer, but you know how I feel about hydras and subs 😉It's a Wednesday start. If it'd be conviement for you, I can back out and instead sub in for you when things get too busy.
I'll sit this one out. Thanks though!
I don't think I've heard your opinion on subs before, actually. Just remember how hydras, especially mid-game, tend to be angleshooty on principle (which is why I don't allow them in my games).Oh thanks for the offer, but you know how I feel about hydras and subs 😉
I'll sit this one out. Thanks though!
Basically similar to my opinion on hydras, but with less dislike. Obviously can see a need for them but prefer to avoid planned ones because it makes it harder on other players imo.I don't think I've heard your opinion on subs before, actually.
Sign me up please!
“I don’t have time.” Also miz:
I guess sign me up also.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. shelter
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. shelter
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10.
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10.
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
*splash, splash, splash*
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
I'm on a string of bad decisions lately so I've changed my mind, why not?
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12.
13. Coop
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12.
13. Coop
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Lawper I've been told this is the first game you're hosting.
Here's to making sure it's special.
Here's to making sure it's special.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll close signups later today and send roles. Game starts tomorrow 
I'll play! Bad plan, but what the heck
yaassssss*splash, splash, splash*
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12.
13.
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Ok signups closed. Will send out roles soon
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12. mpm
13. Coop
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12. mpm
13. Coop
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
For some reason I keep thinking the game started already and I start panicking thinking I forgot.Ok signups closed. Will send out roles soon
Player Roster
0. FTF
1. kras
2. AM
3. Msp
4. Mizzy
5. nyanko
6. Sport sport
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. Barky
10. Stagg
11. Navs
12. mpm
13. Coop
14.
Spectator (please bold if subbing)
1.
2.
3.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 248
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K