-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ice Cream WW Signups
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All role PMs are sent. Please let us know if you did not receive a role PM. Will post game thread soon.
For some reason I keep thinking the game started already and I start panicking thinking I forgot.
Thats all the boiled weed you been consuming 🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's not what it's used forThats all the boiled weed you been consuming 🤣

Anyone want to sub in? 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
MeAnyone want to sub in?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's the anti-hydra
@cubsrule4e
I will @Lawper
Can it be after close though?I support the Pawsy!😍
Anyone want to sub in?![]()
@cubsrule4e
I almost broke the rules and star posted on thread! 😱
But I was gonna say, the 36/12 would kill me, but every time someone flips village and my brain sees "Vanilla Brownie" the sub-in line becomes more and more tempting!
I apologize about the game's unfortunate situation. I'm also in a need of a sub. If someone's willing, please let me know. I'll work on ensuring professional behavior is promoted and maintained.
yes, please sub in for me. i will not be playing WW here anymore as long as FTF is playing here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dude the sub is for FTF cuz he got his account on hold. He's out of the gameyes, please sub in for me. i will not be playing WW here anymore as long as FTF is playing here.
I finally get to sleep without having to worry about waking up to bottle feed a kitten, and I come back to those shenanigans. What the heck.
In the future, you guys can just jump in and start up a round of kumbaya if I'm not here. 
In the future, you guys can just jump in and start up a round of kumbaya if I'm not here.![]()
Would you believe I've never ever smoked anything? I'm just naturally a hippy without natural enhancements. 😉
I would believe it about you, but you can't tell me your cats never partake in a little nip or cat grass nomsWould you believe I've never ever smoked anything? I'm just naturally a hippy without natural enhancements. 😉
Oh yeah, they're total nipheads.I would believe it about you, but you can't tell me your cats never partake in a little nip or cat grass noms
@genny No beans!!!!! 🤣
Beans! Lots of beans! 😛@genny No beans!!!!! 🤣
Beans! Lots of beans! 😛
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I haven't even told you the worst part yet. I'm using chicken instead of beef. 😱Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh![]()
I haven't even told you the worst part yet. I'm using chicken instead of beef. 😱
I can handle that, more than I can the beans 😎
How about spinach?I can handle that, more than I can the beans 😎
How about spinach?
Meh. I wouldnt eat it. But still not as bad as beans.
Why can't I make chili in reasonable quantities? I'm going to be eating this for every meal for the next week. It's delicious, so I'll do it. But I really need a chili recipe for like 2-3 people and not 18.
If you take out the beans its half as much quantity.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand what this means. Take out the beans? That's like asking me to live without cats.If you take out the beans its half as much quantity.
I could do bothI don't understand what this means. Take out the beans? That's like asking me to live without cats.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 271
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
