Navy If ODS after grad, can I do four school orders? or does ODS count as one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

because789

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With 4 year HPSP, I will be going to ODS after graduation, so can I do four school orders before graduation and still get active duty pay during ODS? I know it says "one Navy paid AT per fiscal year of contract", but I'm not sure if I have to save one of those to use for my ODS time. Thanks
 
I went to ODS prior to dental school and it did count as one of my paid AT's during school.

I would assume the way you're planning on doing it will be fine though.