If you had 8 weeks to study what would you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaCasta

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know many of you guys only have 4-5 weeks to study, but I have the luxury of having about 8 weeks of study time since I have my vacation month as my first rotation for 3rd year.

So for those who have taken the exam or are closer to taking it, looking back, if you had extra time what do you think you would focus more on?

Members don't see this ad.

I know many of you guys only have 4-5 weeks to study, but I have the luxury of having about 8 weeks of study time since I have my vacation month as my first rotation for 3rd year.

So for those who have taken the exam or are closer to taking it, looking back, if you had extra time what do you think you would focus more on?

I would work really hard for 6.5 weeks. And then go on vacation for 1.5 weeks.

You don't need more than 6.5 weeks to tackle this exam. The rest is overkill. There is base knowledge facts that you need to solidify, but the hard questions aren't going to get any easier with an extra 1-2 weeks of work.

I would work really hard for 6.5 weeks. And then go on vacation for 1.5 weeks.

You don't need more than 6.5 weeks to tackle this exam. The rest is overkill. There is base knowledge facts that you need to solidify, but the hard questions aren't going to get any easier with an extra 1-2 weeks of work.

Truth.

I feel like blowing my brains out right now. I feel like more of the studying I'm doing now is to make sure stuff stays in my brain/not forget the nitpicky details rather than learning any new information/being able to solve any of the questions I wasn't able to solve 2 weeks ago.

That's helpful advice actually

I don't know why but I feel like I need tons of time for this test, but that's probably a feeling that will never go away. I think I have to get in the mindset that 8 weeks will be more than enough.