Illinois Interview- February 18, 2008

Started by Tiger1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'm in state, so I know I won't be going this year. I just went to the file review and chocked it up to experience. The line won't be moving for out of state people until the deadline to accept passes. Then, it doesn't stop moving until classes start, the last week of august.

Good luck!
 
I'm in state, so I know I won't be going this year. I just went to the file review and chocked it up to experience. The line won't be moving for out of state people until the deadline to accept passes. Then, it doesn't stop moving until classes start, the last week of august.

Good luck!

Thanks Truth74 for the feedback. I wish you the best of luck.