I'm going to be practicing my surgical skills all weekend...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MightyMoose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
... playing Black Ops. Anyone else play on the Xbox that is looking to refine their eye hand coordination this weekend?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been meaning to play. I picked it up on opening day, and I'm still only level 20-something haha

PM me your gamertag

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: My heart tells me I want to be a surgeon, but my Kill/Death ratio says no, haha.

lol. Yeah, I feel you on that one. I just switched back to hardcore the other day and my KDR took a huge dip. This is going to be the comeback weekend though (at least while the gf is out :))!!!

PM me your gamertag if you want to meet up.

If anyone plays on PS3 PM me your gamertag :)

I had this whole, amazing MCAT study schedule planned out... haven't done any studying for two weeks... FML.

lol yeah I just picked it up. I donno how I feel about it yet. I was more a fan of Battlefield after I got sick of Modern Warfare II, but this new one kinda has a Counterstrike-like feel that I think I missed. Time will tell.

lol yeah I just picked it up. I donno how I feel about it yet. I was more a fan of Battlefield after I got sick of Modern Warfare II, but this new one kinda has a Counterstrike-like feel that I think I missed. Time will tell.

Yeah, I agree. It took me a couple hours to warm up to the new "feel" and gamestyle, but now I'm digging it. I really like the financial/wager system. That is something most of the games were missing.

Have fun with your glitchy lag fest, I'll be off playing Reach with the big boys. :cool:

I just tried to play with you Moosy, but you left the party. That hurts man :( haha jk

I just tried to play with you Moosy, but you left the party. That hurts man :( haha jk

Ahhh, my bad, man! I didn't see you. We have a spot for one more in the party if you want to join up. Just send me a message/invite and we'll pick you up.