Im scared about my medical school application.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vikings22

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, i should’ve made an account a few years ago being that I’m a senior. Well, here’s are my stats and what concerns me:

cGPA: 3.70 (upward trend)
sGPA: 3.70
MCAT: 524
URM
URM

Red Flag: Got kicked out of school my first semester on academic suspension and had to attend jr college for my spring term. Eventually return to my four yearin the fall of my sophomore year and have been earning A’s every since I was kicked out. How bad will an IA look on my app? I’m scared tbh

thanks

p.s this is not fake.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone, i should’ve made an account a few years ago being that I’m a senior. Well, here’s are my stats and what concerns me:

cGPA: 3.70 (upward trend)
sGPA: 3.70
MCAT: 524
URM
URM

Red Flag: Got kicked out of school my first semester on academic suspension and had to attend jr college for my spring term. Eventually return to my four yearin the fall of my sophomore year and have been earning A’s every since I was kicked out. How bad will an IA look on my app? I’m scared tbh

thanks

p.s this is not fake.
Academic suspensions usually mean your term GPA was really low. You're missing information telling us how low. If this is the only IA, then the IA is self-explanatory to me and isn't something related to student conduct.

Sent from my SM-N960U using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Just go ahead and apply and keep your fingers crossed. I have a friend who had an IA for unintentional plagiarism and he was still accepted to multiple programs. Just make sure to explain what you did, what you learned and that it is not something that you will repeat. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
You fixed your GPA. It wont matter

Just go ahead and apply and keep your fingers crossed. I have a friend who had an IA for unintentional plagiarism and he was still accepted to multiple programs. Just make sure to explain what you did, what you learned and that it is not something that you will repeat. Good luck.
What is "unintentional plagiarism" ?