IM spreadsheet 2017-2018?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeenut0

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there was a spreadsheet for IM made during IV season like there was for other specialties ive seen around?

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, yes. Not sure where it went but it turned into a troll ranch pretty quickly.

My school was probably a big culprit for the trolling. Also someone from UCLA changed everything on it at this point the last I looked at it.

Members don't see this ad :)
These MS4s are a spirited bunch.

I wouldn’t believe a word on there. The only useful info was when programs sent out invites.

Example: guy claiming to be UCLA med student claims no one from his class ranks harbor UCLA ever. Match day: 2 people from UCLA match harbor-UCLA.

There were also people admitting to sabotaging after match day. I think someone was building up cedars vs usc or something of that sort.

The sheet is more anonymous than SDN and reddit so people just sabotaged to get the programs they wanted to look worse on A vs B programs and you could change all the answers and comments if you wanted to. It was useful to see when to expect interview invites but after that, the gunning atmosphere became too much.

I wouldn’t believe a word on there. The only useful info was when programs sent out invites.

Example: guy claiming to be UCLA med student claims no one from his class ranks harbor UCLA ever. Match day: 2 people from UCLA match harbor-UCLA.

There were also people admitting to sabotaging after match day. I think someone was building up cedars vs usc or something of that sort.

The sheet is more anonymous than SDN and reddit so people just sabotaged to get the programs they wanted to look worse on A vs B programs and you could change all the answers and comments if you wanted to. It was useful to see when to expect interview invites but after that, the gunning atmosphere became too much.

These people sound like a joy to work with. I feel thankful that my medical school class was a benign bunch who looked out for each other