Immunization certification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aswresm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got licensed in MI two weeks ago, I'm having a problem with getting my immunization certification as the closest appointment available for an immunization class here in MI would be in November and that would reduce my chances in getting a job in this competitive tight job market. Do you guys know of anyway on how to get that done sooner?..Your input will be appreciated. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I got licensed in MI two weeks ago, I'm having a problem with getting my immunization certification as the closest appointment available for an immunization class here in MI would be in November and that would reduce my chances in getting a job in this competitive tight job market. Do you guys know of anyway on how to get that done sooner?..Your input will be appreciated. Thank you.
I got my immunization certification while I was in pharmacy school, but cvs and Walgreens offered the class for their pharmacists back when I worked retail. I wonder if they still do.

Reactions: 1 user