Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah that was the...caveat I was referring to...
Fine print

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I think that caveat was kinda obvious lol. Otherwise it would be too broken tbh

Anyways Dubz what is your read on genny?

I think one of us two is dying this night so I'd try to absorb as much info of genny as I can to not choke

Members don't see this ad :)
we're voting nate, right? zenge did his fauxjo when there were maximum eyes to catch it.
I think its kinda were Im at mostly yeah. But seeing that AM had you in PoE still doesnt make it a guarantee ? So I kinda want to talk with Dubz if possible.

But yeah, habing trouble seeing Nate push and solve coming from town

Anyways Dubz what is your read on genny?

I think one of us two is dying this night so I'd try to absorb as much info of genny as I can to not choke
Santy pls, that's a lot of pressure :sorry:

The one thing that makes me feel weird in general is Zenge's immediate call out of Nate's vote for genny d1. Could have been distancing from Nate for sure, it just feels odd to me.

OMG DUBZ YOU ARE SO SUS IF IM ALIVE TOMORROW I WILL TOTALLY VOTE FOR YOU

This isnt a plan to get me nightkilled instead of dubz at all fwiw

• Angry
Santy pls, that's a lot of pressure :sorry:

The one thing that makes me feel weird in general is Zenge's immediate call out of Nate's vote for genny d1. Could have been distancing from Nate for sure, it just feels odd to me.
Also I think that could be potentially genny pocketing tbh, But I'll relook at it if im alive ig

Members don't see this ad :)

Vote Spreadsheet

Pretty sure all of you saw this last game, so I won't explain the whole thing again.

Day One Votes
GRi8Qys.png

Day Two Votes
cc5A41m.png

All Votes By Player
5MwkHtI.png

EOD Wagons
ObJ7v3G.png
Don't mind me, just doing my thing. Updated the spreadsheet post.

Samntygrass died, they were: Vainillager

There, resolution done. Y'all keep playing like normal

• Haha
Night 2

The night was eerily quiet. Some mutterings but little else.

@genny has been removed from play. She was a vanillager.

It is NOW Day 3. Since it is final 3, vote close is variable. I will allow a hammer vote if people are unopposed.

3 players alive.

Roster:

6. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:
3. @Clem J - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - vanillager
8. @Zenge142 - vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - vanillager
12. @genny - vanillager

Table of Contents

• Wow
Yeet Nate

I See now that you are a good wolf. You killed genny so mom and me can be the only one left alive. Its a fitting end to this game

Logically the only scenario where it makes sense to leave me alive and kill genny is if Nate was going for a hail Mary that I might get paranoid about Santy, since one of us should be dead. Santy didn't need me alive. He's been with me in endgame and seen me reevaluate and come to the correct conclusion. Leaving me alive, while on the surface a good idea since he had me pocketed, would have just meant he had to deal with my paranoia, while having genny here would have made sense and he could have easily won, either pushing her or Nate.

But there's always the chance that Santy just decided to screw with me and I haven't forgotten the comment he made in MLP dead chat about dragging me to endgame :rage:

Logically the only scenario where it makes sense to leave me alive and kill genny is if Nate was going for a hail Mary that I might get paranoid about Santy, since one of us should be dead. Santy didn't need me alive. He's been with me in endgame and seen me reevaluate and come to the correct conclusion. Leaving me alive, while on the surface a good idea since he had me pocketed, would have just meant he had to deal with my paranoia, while having genny here would have made sense and he could have easily won, either pushing her or Nate.

But there's always the chance that Santy just decided to screw with me and I haven't forgotten the comment he made in MLP dead chat about dragging me to endgame :rage:
I am lockV . Just read at Zenge D2 and think who is the likeliest partner.

Read the approach of me and the one of Nate D2.

If you sus me you'd need a giant choke statue mom pls.

My best guess is that Nate left both of us alive cuz he respect our son-mom relationship tbh

I am lockV . Just read at Zenge D2 and think who is the likeliest partner.

Read the approach of me and the one of Nate D2.

If you sus me you'd need a giant choke statue mom pls.

My best guess is that Nate left both of us alive cuz he respect our son-mom relationship tbh
Well maybe I can get my choke aWWard back

• Wow
Night 2

The night was eerily quiet. Some mutterings but little else.

@genny has been removed from play. She was a vanillager.

It is NOW Day 3. Since it is final 3, vote close is variable. I will allow a hammer vote if people are unopposed.

3 players alive.

Roster:

6. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:
3. @Clem J - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - vanillager
8. @Zenge142 - vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - vanillager
12. @genny - vanillager

Table of Contents
Oh noooooooooooooooooo

Well at least it makes this part easy

Yeet Santy

Santy, you probably could've gotten me to vote genny :wowee:

Or this idk .

But I prefer my theory
You had that quote ready to go :D

Genny's the only one that was buying my case at all.
There's no way I was dying, since I'm the push in any possible world. So of course between Genny and Dubz you'd keep Dubz alive.

And Santy, I don't see any real surprise from you about the kill, you just immediately went to work on Dubz.

You had that quote ready to go :D

Genny's the only one that was buying my case at all.
There's no way I was dying, since I'm the push in any possible world. So of course between Genny and Dubz you'd keep Dubz alive.
So, you are high. Okay. There's no way you actually believe this 😂

• Okay...
(I'm not just letting you stew btw. There are things I want to look at but I've gotta present at a meeting in 15 minutes. Ask me whatever and I'll get to it)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
a possible suggestion to my dear players:
Since everyone has voted one time, if no one is opposed, I am willing to close early (after 6pm EDT) or I can continue to let the cycle run. I leave it up to y’all, just let me know!
I'm unlikely to move, so fine with early close

I have resigned myself to never trusting Santy again if I'm wrong here lol

• Wow
Since everyone has voted one time, if no one is opposed, I am willing to close early (after 6pm EDT) or I can continue to let the cycle run. I leave it up to y’all, just let me know!
This is fine with me. I just want time to do my thing and talk to Dubz, but if things are still static in a few hours there's no use drawing it out.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah. I won't move.

If Dubz is a wolf, the blame is going for genny and AM yes. Also he bussed Zenge and I thought he had a never bussing meta, so voting Dubz is something I'll never do wowee.

Can you substantiate this? I didn't catch evidence of her supporting you.
She didn't say much. But she was voting Santy until the "slip". And at one point she asked AM something like "you don't find Nate's case on Santy convincing?", in a way that made me think she did. But it didn't really matter after Zenge outted.

Yeah. I won't move.

If Dubz is a wolf, the blame is going for genny and AM yes. Also he bussed Zenge and I thought he had a never bussing meta, so voting Dubz is something I'll never do wowee.
Can you rephrase the bussing meta part? I'm not sure what that has to do with Dubz