In need of a remote job that’s not scribing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedbaddie

Reaction score
Bottom line is I’m broke, and I would love to have at least a small source of income while in school. I was hoping for a remote job since I do not have my own car and I will have a hefty school schedule this year ( not to mention I am a commuter student so I cannot take on-campus jobs). I saw medical transcriptionist positions on Aquity Solutions, but they have yet to reach out to after I submitted an inquiry 2 weeks ago. If anyone knows of remote jobs that I can do that don’t require a certification, please reply! It does not need to be clinically/health related either.

(F.Y.I, I have been a scribe previously, so if there are jobs that look for past scribing experience, I could potentially qualify for those)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This isn't clinical, but I recommend applying as a customer support for a telecommunication company (like T-mobile and AT&T) or a Bank! I personally haven't done this, but I had friends who did and it seemed like a pretty sweet gig.

Firstly, they provide you free internet, and also you get paid for the hours you work (even if it isn't busy at all and you decide to do some homework or something while waiting for a call). They saved a ton of time and money.
That sounds great! Do you know if they did it remote from home, or they had to go to a call desk?

I do Customer Service for health insurance 100% remote. I can definitely get you in, but I would appreciate it if you put me as someone who referred you (they gave me a fabulous prize last time :giggle:)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I do Customer Service for health insurance 100% remote. I can definitely get you in, but I would appreciate it if you put me as someone who referred you (they gave me a fabulous prize last time :giggle:)
Could you help me get in too? Would def mention your referral!

I most definitely would be interested and 100% would put you as a referral! Can I pm you?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
What's the pay for something like this?