Indiana University Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

where do most dental students live? looking at apartments
My friend who graduated from IUSD had this really nice apartment that I stayed at. Ill get the name of it and let you know! It was very close to school and the area was pretty safe since a lot of other students lived there, as well

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else’s acceptance letter say the deposit wasn’t due until January 10th? I’m tempted to hold off on my deposit until after January 1st it possible because I’m curious about some schools I haven’t heard back from.

Is that January 10th in my email a typo instead of 1st or am I safe to wait till the first week of the new year to pay it?

Did anyone else’s acceptance letter say the deposit wasn’t due until January 10th? I’m tempted to hold off on my deposit until after January 1st it possible because I’m curious about some schools I haven’t heard back from.

Is that January 10th in my email a typo instead of 1st or am I safe to wait till the first week of the new year to pay it?
Mine said Jan 10th but I paid a few days after Dec 1 because I didnt want to forget !

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, thanks! Happy to know I’m not getting hit with a typo

Is it difficult to get in state tuition after D1 year?

Canadian student declining my seat today! Hope one of you get it :)

Does anyone know if the IUSD class of 2026 group chat/facebook group has been shared anywhere?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you found out about this? I was recently accepted and will not be considering IU if in-state isn't possible.
From my knowledge IU only offers in-state tuition to those with permanent residency prior to matriculation. But IU is still a great school nonetheless!

Received my email today from IU for provisional acceptance. I did not receive a December 1st offer so they must have started going through the WL. I am an in-state applicant.

I just received a provisional offer of acceptance as well today! Applying OOS and I am overjoyed right now! There is still hope for those on the waitlist as people decline their seats, so don't lose hope just yet!

Does anyone think Indiana will send out more interviews? Last year they sent out interviews in January.

Is anyone else still in limbo? I interviewed in november but my status has not changed from 'invited to interview.' Should I reach out about it?

Is anyone else still in limbo? I interviewed in november but my status has not changed from 'invited to interview.' Should I reach out about it?
IU sends out new provisional acceptances as people deny/withdraw their seats, so it’s really just a waiting game as they move down the waitlist. I know students in class of 2025 that didn’t receive their acceptances until March/April so there’s still time. IU will probably tell you that as well if you send them a message. If you do receive a provisional, then your AADSAS status will change, but otherwise it will stay as “Invited to Interview” during this time.

Just got a provisional acceptance. Oos, interviewed mid-november.

Reactions: 1 users