Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently have 2 mods for this, may have a third and/or a fourth, so no mod abandonment can be claimed. Depends on how many people we end up getting.
False. Mod abandonment can always be claimed.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Currently have 2 mods for this, may have a third and/or a fourth, so no mod abandonment can be claimed. Depends on how many people we end up getting.
I mean, I already feel abandoned by the mods with all this mod abandonment talkFalse. Mod abandonment can always be claimed.
I mean, I already feel abandoned by the mods with all this mod abandonment talk
False. Mod abandonment can always be claimed.
Lynch alohaThe corner
1. MJ
2.
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5.
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife
The Police headquarters
16.
17. WildZoo
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.
28. Katashark
29.
30. hmoo
The neutral zone
31.
32.
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov
Nooooo I got all excited when I saw you had posted in this thread 🙁
The corner
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt
The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam
The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife
The Police headquarters
16.
17.
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna
The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia
The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.
28. Katashark
29.
30. hmoo
The neutral zone
31.
32.
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov
Convinced... 🙂
I've been trying to follow these games...how do they work?
Can I be part of the po-po?
![]()
Good explanation here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/what-are-ww-games.1054591/
Just copy the list and add your name!
You have no idea. Reality did not disappoint.ah ninja'd.
...did you about die when DVM said "cheerily" for the first time? I was so excited to get that role. (sorry DVM 😛)
Now, off to look for an avatar!
Nah, I prefer faceless avatars. I'll stick with my line-up Z 😉I googled gangsta dog and got this. Still gotta stay pre-vet related 😀
When it comes to modifying your current avatar for the game, I think you win.

I would like Kam to try to lynch you by photoshopping sunglasses onto calamari
Those dachshunds are amazing. I love thisHehe took me awhile to find and edit this avatar but I think its appropriate 😛
Yeah, I don't even recognize myself when I do it, but it's kinda fun.@touchpause13 ?
All you people and your rampant avatar changing. I swapped mine to a business sloth for <20 minutes the last game and it felt so weird I had to revert.
@touchpause13 ?
All you people and your rampant avatar changing. I swapped mine to a business sloth for <20 minutes the last game and it felt so weird I had to revert.
Yeah, I don't even recognize myself when I do it, but it's kinda fun.
I've changed mine three times in the last 24 hours. 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.