Infiltrated WW sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've had this avatar for longer than most people here have been on SDN... 😛 At least since starting vet school.
trilt ww avatar.gif
 
@Trilt, I don't know whether to thank you or not. I've got midterms, but this looks like such a cool concept...

I'll just keep a spreadsheet to help me stay organized.

1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt

The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam

The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife

The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna

The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia

The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. hmoo

The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I am caving. We still need 1 more person, I am going to send out all roles except Hmoo's. Hmoo's is already designated, but we are hoping that we get to send it to the person who replaces Hmoo 😛. Hoping to get game write up done within 2 hours IF someone joins the game during that time.
 
I can't figure out how to make my avatar a gif. Ha.

Also, SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE JOIN SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO MOD! PLZZZZZZ
 
We'll just promise to kill Hmoo first, so then you can be free to mod 🙂
 
From SoVs most recent game

"Do not sign up if you cannot play actively. You must participate in EVERY lynch. You must send in an action EVERY night. Unusual schedules will be taken into consideration. Use contingencies if necessary. The FH rule (miss 2 night actions and you are mod killed) is in effect.
The new SOV rule is in effect for lynches. Each time you miss a vote in a lynch, you start off with a lynch vote the next day that aggregates (miss 3 lynches, next day you get 4 lynch votes against you). This will affect endgame and people will probably just lynch you anyway so beware"

But I'm sure BI/STL will spell it out as well too
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. MJ
2. WildZoo
3. alohacat
4. Devastating
5. Trilt

The gang's safe house
6. FS
7. Cyndia
8. Allie
9. kcoughli
10. Kam

The police safe house
11. Finnick
12. Heyyimhayley
13. LadyOtheFarm
14. Gwen
15. Animal Midwife

The Police headquarters
16. Fireman
17. Zensing
18. Stb
19. Ceph
20. Jayna

The Dark Alley ("Druggie's lane")
21. dyachei
22.DVMD
23. LIS in his white panel van
24. Rojo
25. Caia

The weapon's house
26. Jilary
27.Caiter92
28. Katashark
29.rocky
30. @DocEspana

The neutral zone
31. swiniazycie
32.Ashgirl
33. PBC
34. Teep
35.Sov


YAYYYY DocE is the best! Have fun everyone!
 
in a scary note... this is what I just sent one of the mods.
(I may be taking this game too seriously already.)

So I have joined.
I will cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war
6py8d0X.jpg


Follow me if I charge
Kill me if I retreat
Avenge me if I fall

time for another WW game
warrior-image.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All Roles are out, I am making a new thread for the game, SO PLEASE LOOK FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I will post the link to it here when I am done posting! 🙂 Starting write up post now. If you haven't gotten a role, please send a pm to me, brightimpressio, hazelmoo, and lupin21.