Information Please?

Started by Aslan89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aslan89

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, sorry in advance for this because I am sure you hate newbs like me coming here and posting but if you would be so kind, please help me with a couple of questions I have.

I am considering medical school to become a radiologist. Whats involved in getting into medical school? Just your grades and the MCAT? Also, about medical school, do you learn everything, or would I just study in radiology? Also I really love the idea of becoming a radiologist but the only thing that makes me nervous is being a first year intern? Because you arnt doing radiology if I am correct, I believe you are just, well, an intern. But whats involvoed in that, I am not into the whole treating aspect of medicine, I want to diagnose problems, which is why I like radiology. Oh and what is the Step 1 and other important tests I need to do very well on? Anyways, sorry again because I know I am such a newb but if you would please enlighten me with some information I would be very greatful, thanks.
 
Aslan89 said:
Hello everyone, sorry in advance for this because I am sure you hate newbs like me coming here and posting but if you would be so kind, please help me with a couple of questions I have.

I am considering medical school to become a radiologist. Whats involved in getting into medical school? Just your grades and the MCAT? Also, about medical school, do you learn everything, or would I just study in radiology? Also I really love the idea of becoming a radiologist but the only thing that makes me nervous is being a first year intern? Because you arnt doing radiology if I am correct, I believe you are just, well, an intern. But whats involvoed in that, I am not into the whole treating aspect of medicine, I want to diagnose problems, which is why I like radiology. Oh and what is the Step 1 and other important tests I need to do very well on? Anyways, sorry again because I know I am such a newb but if you would please enlighten me with some information I would be very greatful, thanks.

These questions are more appropriate for the Pre-Allo forum.