International Dental Graduate lookin for HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teethandtrees

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there everyone. I've just got my BDS abroad and I wanna practice in Massachusetts. Sorta lost so if any1 can help me out I'd be grateful.

1) NBDE exams part 1: wat are the best textbooks to study from + review material?

2) Someone told me that Harvard has a 2 year international student program can any1 confirm this, coz their site is a mess to navigate and I'm confused.

3)Is there anything that I can do to add to my student cv/application that will increase my chances of acceptance into a dental school over here?

4) I know this is a lot to ask but can someone give me a good time frame to get things done so that I can apply for a school nxt year, god willing considering that I have no clue how/when school application's work over here.

Thanx:)

Members don't see this ad.

Look at the international thread... more info there,,,, also look at ADA web site... many universities have 2 or 3 year programs.... some times it is easier to get into a 4 year program... (and faster.... waiting 2 years to get into a 2 year program=4 years, 2 of which is out of dentistry)

some times it is easier to get into a 4 year program... (and faster.... waiting 2 years to get into a 2 year program=4 years, 2 of which is out of dentistry)[/QUOTE]

Agree upto some extent!!
Need to think out of the box

4 MORE YEARS. AGH. That sounds so painful. :eek:
lol, thanx, I'll keep tryin :)