International Student with Phd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ad25

Reaction score
Hi,
I am an International Student getting a Phd from the States. I just applied to med schools. Anyone else like me or similar?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You are not alone. I used to be an international student, got my PhD several years ago in midwest, and have worked in academia since. I am applying this cycle. But I got my permanent residency a few years ago too. This gives me additional opportunities in state schools. Are you still on F1 visa?

You are not alone. I used to be an international student, got my PhD several years ago in midwest, and have worked in academia since. I am applying this cycle. But I got my permanent residency a few years ago too. This gives me additional opportunities in state schools. Are you still on F1 visa?

Yeah, I am still on F1. So very limited number of schools take internationals. I applied to.a few but was wondering if they take cases like mine.