International Student with Phd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You are not alone. I used to be an international student, got my PhD several years ago in midwest, and have worked in academia since. I am applying this cycle. But I got my permanent residency a few years ago too. This gives me additional opportunities in state schools. Are you still on F1 visa?
 
You are not alone. I used to be an international student, got my PhD several years ago in midwest, and have worked in academia since. I am applying this cycle. But I got my permanent residency a few years ago too. This gives me additional opportunities in state schools. Are you still on F1 visa?
You are not alone. I used to be an international student, got my PhD several years ago in midwest, and have worked in academia since. I am applying this cycle. But I got my permanent residency a few years ago too. This gives me additional opportunities in state schools. Are you still on F1 visa?


Yeah, I am still on F1. So very limited number of schools take internationals. I applied to.a few but was wondering if they take cases like mine.