Internship in Turkey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeWONEx

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone
I'm medical student in last year and try to find hospital in turkey to do my last year (internship) so I get benefit as I want to take residency there, it will help me in many sides.

The problem is my university asked to provide name of hospital which I want to de my internship on it. So they can provide me referal paper to that hospital.

But to prevent loss of time I need to be sure that hospital going to accept me. So I don't loss time travel there and there.

I want someone I can contact to help hospital if not I want names (list) of hospitals which accept international medical student to do internship in their hospital. Or at least provide me name of company which working in such thing (don't say welcometurkey site they are cheaters).

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, everyone
I'm medical student in last year and try to find hospital in turkey to do my last year (internship) so I get benefit as I want to take residency there, it will help me in many sides.

The problem is my university asked to provide name of hospital which I want to de my internship on it. So they can provide me referal paper to that hospital.

But to prevent loss of time I need to be sure that hospital going to accept me. So I don't loss time travel there and there.

I want someone I can contact to help hospital if not I want names (list) of hospitals which accept international medical student to do internship in their hospital. Or at least provide me name of company which working in such thing (don't say welcometurkey site they are cheaters).

Thanks
Hi. i am student cukukurova medicine schooll in adana. Primarily my english is not very good so if i make a mistake i am sorry. Maybe i can help you