Interventional Pulmonology 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CritiPulm

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, this might the first year that someone has started this thread or may be not. I am a second year Pulm/CCM fellow applying for IP this year and wanted to get together both people and information on a forum.

If any one else is applying for IP this year, lets discuss the application process, programs, etc etc.

Any inputs/guidance from people already in IP are much appreciated
 
I applied couple of days ago and was looking for a forum for this years IP when I came across the post. Hopefully more people will join the thread. Interesting to see when the interviews start rolling in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think usually people start hearing around august / september
Some programs send invites even late in september
 
I will be applying this week. hopefully not too late. I know previous year's applicants formed a whatsapp group to keep in touch through the interview process. We can do the same.
 
I will be applying this week. hopefully not too late. I know previous year's applicants formed a whatsapp group to keep in touch through the interview process. We can do the same.
Totally up for doing this .. I know the last years applicants had a whatsapp group as well
 
Hi guys I recently applied for IP as well,
I am so glad we have this forum so we can discuss on what is going.
I called VCU yesterday and they said the PD is still reviewing applications, one of my friend got a rejection from VCU thats all I know,
 
I have talked to few of my friends who recently got done with ip fellowship and it's difficult to get a consensus regarding time frame for interview calls. They were saying anywhere essentially from august till October. I believe vcu is interviewing on 2 days and a close friend of mine heard in negative from them. For most part the inbox is silent
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard from U Penn this morning, they are interviewing next month. Did anyone else hear from this place or other programs?
 
My friend just received an interview from memorial Sloan Kettering, i haven't received any info from MSK, hoping to hear something from them soon, atleast an negative email. Did anyone hear from MSK?
I spoke to NYU and they said the would send invitations at the end of this month.