Interview at Uinversity of Oklahoma

jeep69

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I cannot find info on a dental interview at OU in the forums, any help here with specific OU questions they ask or links I am overlooking?

I am a newb to the forum, any help in links to previous interview questions or anything helpful to the interview is appreciated.

edit- the above should read University, as you can tell I am stressed like all the rest of you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN! I'm new here myself, but I'll be happy to share what little I do know about this site. There is an interview feedback section on SDN. I've provided the link bellow to OU alone, although there are feed backs for other schools as well.

http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/school/oucod/survey/26

It'll describe to you the stress level, type of interview, some questions that have been asked in the past, and past interviewee impressions of schools.

Don't stress out! You'll find that the interview process is very laid back at OU. 3 one-on-one interviews around 20-25 minutes each. They just want to get to know you, and why you chose dentistry. Mostly just chit chat. Good Luck!

Welcome to SDN! I'm new here myself, but I'll be happy to share what little I do know about this site. There is an interview feedback section on SDN. I've provided the link bellow to OU alone, although there are feed backs for other schools as well.

http://www.studentdoctor.net/schools/school/oucod/survey/26

It'll describe to you the stress level, type of interview, some questions that have been asked in the past, and past interviewee impressions of schools.

Don't stress out! You'll find that the interview process is very laid back at OU. 3 one-on-one interviews around 20-25 minutes each. They just want to get to know you, and why you chose dentistry. Mostly just chit chat. Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply, This is my first interview ever for a dental school and it is hitting me harder than I thought, is it helpful to think of this as the biggest day of your life so you had better not screw up :)

well, its hard to shake that feeling right now.

Thanks for the reply, This is my first interview ever for a dental school and it is hitting me harder than I thought, is it helpful to think of this as the biggest day of your life so you had better not screw up :)

well, its hard to shake that feeling right now.

I know what you mean and everyone feels that way. I have a feeling that when you get there and interview, you'll wonder why you ever worried. You'll be surprised at how relaxed OU's interview process is, and you get to meet the other interviewees (Just as nervous). Be yourself and don't be afraid if you have to think a longer moment before answering a question.

:luck:Good Luck and relax! Stay off SDN's forum until after your interview. Then you can come back and mention how you worried for nothing. Lol!:luck: