hajenkin

2+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
  2. Pharmacy Student
Hello,
I was wondering if schools usually invite a competitive applicant to interview before they have taken the PCAT? I am applying Early Decision but I won't be taking the PCAT until September 8. I talked to the university and they said that is okay and that I can still apply Early Decision, but I was wondering if I still had the chance of being invited for an interview before taking the PCAT.

PharmDtoB816

2+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2017
Status
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hello,
I was wondering if schools usually invite a competitive applicant to interview before they have taken the PCAT? I am applying Early Decision but I won't be taking the PCAT until September 8. I talked to the university and they said that is okay and that I can still apply Early Decision, but I was wondering if I still had the chance of being invited for an interview before taking the PCAT.
I also got an interview for ED without PCAT. Taking it September 8th.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads