Interview before PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hajenkin

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I was wondering if schools usually invite a competitive applicant to interview before they have taken the PCAT? I am applying Early Decision but I won't be taking the PCAT until September 8. I talked to the university and they said that is okay and that I can still apply Early Decision, but I was wondering if I still had the chance of being invited for an interview before taking the PCAT.
 
Hello,
I was wondering if schools usually invite a competitive applicant to interview before they have taken the PCAT? I am applying Early Decision but I won't be taking the PCAT until September 8. I talked to the university and they said that is okay and that I can still apply Early Decision, but I was wondering if I still had the chance of being invited for an interview before taking the PCAT.
I also got an interview for ED without PCAT. Taking it September 8th.