Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fanforever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How soon do you have to respond to interview invites (ones that allow you to choose the dates)? Would it be okay to wait for a while to see if any other ones come in? Would waiting make the school think you're not interested in them anymore?

Members don't see this ad.

How soon do you have to respond to interview invites (ones that allow you to choose the dates)? Would it be okay to wait for a while to see if any other ones come in? Would waiting make the school think you're not interested in them anymore?

Book interviews ASAP. If another interview comes along and it conflicts... contact that school. Chances are it won't conflict. You can schedule online usually and work it to your advantage.

You can wait, but you risk the chance of the dates high on your priority filling up by that time.

Members don't see this ad :)
i think einstein gave you a week, but there's no point in waiting.

If you're worried about conflicting interview dates, schedule this school now and change it if a higher priority school comes up later. I know I am allowed to reschedule my interview up until one week before the interview date.

Most schools allow you to change if something comes up