Interview Tomorrow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ns96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone! Tomorrow I’m having my first interview and I’m reallllyyy nervous!! I tried to think of questions they might ask me and what I will them, but does anyone have any advice??
Also, am I supposed to take any documents with me??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Stay calm and take a second to think about your answer before you say it. Give firm handshakes and smile. You don't need to take anything with you unless they specifically asked you to bring something.

Hey @Ns96 - congrats on your interview!! :) Here's some advice I usually give before interviewing:

• Attire: make sure your outfit is something you feel comfortable in! In general let your qualities as an applicant speak louder than your attire - you don't have to completely eschew fashion or style so long as it is professional and you feel comfortable and confident in whatever you're wearing.
  • Bring with you: a small notepad. It's not a bad idea to write down notes in advance, especially questions you want to ask your interviewer and any notes about their program you want to remember. Don't be afraid to pull your notepad out during interviews, so long as your nose isn't buried in it the whole time. :) I found it helpful to bring a small briefcase or purse to carry these items. Also, bring a few pens in case one isn't working! You can also print out your itinerary and a map of the school so you know exactly what to do and where to go on interview day.
  • Preparation: Remember, this program already knows you're a competitive applicant based on your PCAT, transcript, and resume. This is the chance for them to meet the real you, and vice versa, so be yourself (as cliche as that sounds) and be confident in yourself as an applicant. As long as you are professional, polite, and sincere with your answers, you can't go wrong. This is also a great chance for you to get a feel for the program and get any burning questions you have answered, and your questions will convey your interest so come prepared with at least a few questions.
Most importantly...good luck!! Envision yourself as a future pharmacist for a confidence boost, and go rock your interview!

Stay calm and take a second to think about your answer before you say it. Give firm handshakes and smile. You don't need to take anything with you unless they specifically asked you to bring something.

Boss!! Train with me

Reactions: 1 user