• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Mar 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm just posting here to see if anybody would be interested in a full time medical assistant position located in Pasadena,California. I am currently employed at this clinic and will be matriculating to medical school this year and am looking for a replacement for my position. You do not need a medical assisting certificate for this position. It is a great opportunity for those who are looking for great hands-on clinical experience. I personally gained a lot of interpersonal skills that I know will help me throughout my medical career. (Great Letter of rec will be available for those who perform well ! :bow: )

Main Duties:
•Utilizing Electronic Medical Recording (EMR) systems and diagnostic imaging
•Setting up patients for treatments
•Recording and ordering inventory and medications
•Scheduling patients appointments/surgeries and some front office duties

Skills required:
• Fast Learner
• Highly motivated
• Compassionate/Friendly
• Communicate Effectively
• Bilingual is preferred, however not required

If you are (seriously) interested, please reply to this message and I will provide you with my work e-mail where you can send your resumes/cv

Boogy'sChick15

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
What was your typical work schedule? I'm interested but I'm still a full time student, so I would need to know what time you worked to see if it could work with my usual class schedule

Mar 15, 2014
What was your typical work schedule? I'm interested but I'm still a full time student, so I would need to know what time you worked to see if it could work with my usual class schedule
Typical schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8AM-5pm. The doctor does go to another clinic in Wednesdays, however he does want someone there to answer calls/make appointments, therefore we alternate that shift between the other assistants.

About the Ads

Boogy'sChick15

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
Typical schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8AM-5pm. The doctor does go to another clinic in Wednesdays, however he does want someone there to answer calls/make appointments, therefore we alternate that shift between the other assistants.
Damn, my classes are usually only offered MWF mornings at 8am, with only the one class offered. Sounded like a great opportunity though, good luck finding someone to replace you!

Boogy'sChick15

2+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Medical
If they offer summer positions, I'm definitely interested in that though. If not, that's okay then :)

About the Ads