Interviews in CT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Venus21pam

Freakin' peachy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any interview invitations from CT?

I applied to every preliminary program there is in CT and haven't heard anything yet. Am I really such a weak candidate? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

calm down - it's not even two weeks after ERAS started accepting CAFs!

Its still really early - just relax. And don't hurt the duck, it's not it's fault.

Cool, thanks for cheering me up.
I'm just a tad worried, that's all.
I will officialy start freaking out if I don't hear from anyone by the end of this week.
The worst part is seeing other people getting interviews from programs I applied to (outside CT) and nothing in my ERAS messages :(

OK, so I got my first interview invitation today from Yale-Bridgeport.
The only thing is that's not the program I wanted!!!
I accidentally applied to categorical medicine (instead a preliminary).
I'm not sure how this one slipped through the cracs but hey, it happened so I'm not going to cry about it. I will schedule the interview for like December or January just in case I don't get any other invites...

Nothing from anesthesiology. It sucks to be a foreign grad... :(

hang in there!! its still VERY early!!

I know I know, it's still early but... I see people getting anesthesia invites from schools I applied to so that worries me a little...
Plus lets just say that patience is not one of my virtues :rolleyes:

I'm bumping this post cuz I want to know if anyone heard anything from preliminary programs in Connecticut yet.

Come on people, share the news...

OK, I got two interviews in CT:
St.Vincent's in Bridgeport and Griffin Hospital in Derby.
Both preliminary medicine.

Anyone heard anything from anesthesia programs in CT?

Has anyone interviewed at Griffin Hospital?
If you did please post your thoughts.
Thanks.

my roommate just interviewed there for prelim and it's now her no. 1. the place is apparently beautiful and the program extremely cush. the cafeteria is apparently also amazing with fresh home-made muffins everyday or somesuch. i'll ask her to write her own review.

i'm assuming by now you've shot the duck:) good luck in CT

i'm assuming by now you've shot the duck:) good luck in CT

Thanks wraith777 :)

good luck to you to - wherever you're going

And chips, thanks for the info. I was about to cancel that one but now I'm curious.