Interviews Three, A Doctor You'll Be?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Interviews Three, A Doctor You'll Be?

• Yes, I had three interviews (or fewer) and received an offer of admission (MD or DO)

Votes: 183 38.8%
  • No, I had three interviews or more but received no offer of admission, even from the waitlist

Votes: 41 8.7%
  • I had two interviews or fewer and received no offer of admission, even from the waitlist

Votes: 30 6.4%
  • I had far more than three interviews and received at least one offer of admission.

Votes: 218 46.2%

• Total voters
I have four interviews coming up! A doctor I will be?

Members don't see this ad.

1 interview to my top school, 1 acceptance, withdrew everything else :)
(technically had 2 IIs, but declined that 2nd interview).

Members don't see this ad :)
4 MD II, attended 3 IS before TX pre-match date - from August to October - pre-matched on Nov. 15 to my top choice and canceled my last OS interview.

2 MD IIs (1 attended), 3 DO IIs (2 attended)

1 MD and 1 DO acceptance

Interviewed at two MD schools. Waitlisted at one, accepted at the other.

Interviews two, Med school we do... I'll see myself out

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

It only takes one good performance in an interview. I got accepted at my first interview and withdrew from the other 4 I was offered. My first interview I thought killed it though, felt like leonardo DiCaprio in "catch me if you can."

3f306429be9e9d15bbd1954eb4ea5644.gif

Reactions: 1 user
3 interviews, 2 MD 1 DO, accepted at the DO 2 weeks after interviewing. Waiting to hear from the MD schools which I interviewed at months ago lol

2 MD, 1 DO interview completed. Accepted to all three.

I had 3 interviews before the first day that interview decisions could be released. Accepted by the very first school I interviewed at. Currently, 7 II, 3 acceptances, 2 WL, 2 still pending.