You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interviews Three, A Doctor You'll Be?
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The ball is in your court, now.I have four interviews coming up! A doctor I will be?
1 interview to my top school, 1 acceptance, withdrew everything else 🙂
(technically had 2 IIs, but declined that 2nd interview).
(technically had 2 IIs, but declined that 2nd interview).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed at two MD schools. Waitlisted at one, accepted at the other.
Interviews two, Med school we do... I'll see myself out
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
Interviews two, Med school we do... I'll see myself out
Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile
5 MD II's: 5 acceptances (first one came in November 15'). My previous profession, which shouldn't be hard to guess, endowed me with the gift of gab.
Gimp?
Hahaha what an idiot (referring to myself). Well done, my friend. And yes (part time).
Need to brush up on my Tarantino references.
2 MD, 1 DO interview completed. Accepted to all three.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 14
- Views
- 3K