You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Iowa State C/O 2027 Applicants
Started by dancingvet_loading
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There’s still a chance. 🤞Next to be called is #130, 1 seat left.
Don't think I'll be seeing any of you this fall, but I wish you all the best!!!
karmaur
UMN CVM c/o 2028
I am currently holding a seat at ISU with hopes of getting off of U of M's waitlist. I am sure there are others in my same boat so don't lose hope yet! Hopefully, I will eventually be able to give my spot to someone!Next to be called is #130, 1 seat left.
Don't think I'll be seeing any of you this fall, but I wish you all the best!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
The wait to find out has been killing me!There’s still a chance. [emoji1696]
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
For anyone still on here, they are on #132! Still only 1 seat left. I am 135! [emoji5]
karmaur
UMN CVM c/o 2028
Rooting for you! 🙂For anyone still on here, they are on #132! Still only 1 seat left. I am 135! [emoji5]
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
I really hope we will be classmates!!!! ❤️For anyone still on here, they are on #132! Still only 1 seat left. I am 135! [emoji5]
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
Can someone ask what number they're at for me? [emoji4]
@Equine_Aricka
Next to be called is 134 this morning
Next to be called is 134 this morning
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
Omggggg thank you!!@Equine_Aricka
Next to be called is 134 this morning
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
#134 you determine my fate LOLOL
AHHHH how nerve racking! I’m 152 and know there’s no shot for me this cycle, BUT I have been checking this daily cause i’m routing for you!!#134 you determine my fate LOLOL
AQHAGirl95
ISU c/o 2027
I would be open to reading your essay for you. If you would like to send it to me, message me and I will give you my email address.Hi! Would any accepted students be open to reading my essay? I'm a first time applicant and its the first essay I have finished so I would love any input!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
Lol have nothing to do with Iowa St, but I've been checking this page every day to see if you've made it. Congrats!Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
karmaur
UMN CVM c/o 2028
YAYY!!! CONGRATS!!! (I am still looking for places to live)Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
runningwithriley
Full Member
Congratulations! I didn't apply to Iowa but I have been following along and am so happy for you!Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
I’m 137! Waiting for a spot next
Yay! Like a few others said I didn’t apply to Iowa but i’ve been rooting for you!Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
You have to join the GroupMe! Tons of roommate housing options — plus it’s tons of resources.Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
You're invited to my new group 'Iowa State University CVM Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMeAnybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
Lol have nothing to do with Iowa St, but I've been checking this page every day to see if you've made it. Congrats!
Me too! [emoji23]
literally didn’t even apply to iowa and have been rooting for you !!! i’m so happy for you !! yayyy!!!Anybody need a roommate? I made it!!!
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
Haha, can't believe how many people were rooting for me! You guys are all awesome!
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
You never know! Some could still decide on a different school if they get pulled off the waitlist. Good luck and keep us posted!!!I never thought that the list would get to #135. I had pretty much decided that I wouldn't be attending this year. I am #136; what are the chances that I will get a call?
If you are talking about the application portal, it is probably just some connection/computer issue. Normally even after the class is full you can log into the portal. For example, if you applied two years in a row, you will be able to log in to the current year and the previous year if you wanted to. They only do that with the current year and previous year, after that the link to log in is no longer available.Has anyone else's portal not worked as of this morning? Does that mean the class is full?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also on that note, make sure you are logging in to the correct application cycle. They have probably posted the coming application cycle. If you try to log in to it, the system won't recognize your information.Has anyone else's portal not worked as of this morning? Does that mean the class is full?
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Yes. I can only access it on my laptop. I cannot on my cell phone. What are you using? Are you able to access the canvas page and access plus?has anyone had any issues accessing the cybox/ cydrive? I have my account set up but cannot find the files that have been made by the cvm!
Yes I've been using my laptop and am on the canvas page and access plus! I'm able to sign-in into CyBox, but don't see where to find shared drives/ folders if that makes sense 🙂Yes. I can only access it on my laptop. I cannot on my cell phone. What are you using? Are you able to access the canvas page and access plus?
has anyone had any issues accessing the cybox/ cydrive? I have my account set up but cannot find the files that have been made by the cvm!
I’m having the same issue - I took a few classes through ISU - so not sure that’s where the problem lies? I don’t see the files everyone else has. Glad it’s not only me.
Yay I'm glad it's not only me then! I reached out to ITS and they said I wouldn't have access to it until orientation, but I heard other people are able to look at the files already so I'm not really sure.I’m having the same issue - I took a few classes through ISU - so not sure that’s where the problem lies? I don’t see the files everyone else has. Glad it’s not only me.
Equine_Aricka
Full Member
Has anyone got pulled off after me?
I’m 137. I haven’t heard anything yetHas anyone got pulled off after me?
We keep themRandom question, the computers that we have to purchase, do we have to turn them back in after we graduate or do we keep them? Because at the end of the "tablet configuration" it says 4 Year laptop back contract.
Congratulations! There is a GroupMe where the class has been talking.#144 and just got called off today! If there are any accepted student pages or anything please let me know🙂 and if anyone is still looking for a roommate pleaseee reach out!
You're invited to join my group "Iowa State University CVM Class of 2027" on GroupMe. GroupMe
Where are you moving from?#144 and just got called off today! If there are any accepted student pages or anything please let me know🙂 and if anyone is still looking for a roommate pleaseee reach out!
Congratulations and welcome!
I can - you can message me!would anyone be willing to share their accepted stats for a nervous upcoming applicant?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dvmhopeful8
Full Member
I am also applying this cycle and curious about the process and accepted stats! Can I message you!?I can - you can message me!
Yes! Feel free to message me! If anyone else has any questions about IA state, wants info about my stats, literally *any and everything*, just message me!I am also applying this cycle and curious about the process and accepted stats! Can I message you!?
I ended up choosing CSU but I was accepted to Iowa too. You can message me if you'd like! I obviously won't know much about the school but can share my stats 🙂would anyone be willing to share their accepted stats for a nervous upcoming applicant?
Hi! I know this is c/o 2027 forum, sorry to give you notification from old forum. I am c/o 2028 applicant, and was wondering if I can ask to share your stats like GPA and animal experience hours for those got accepted and got waitlisted! Feb 15th is coming and just anxious if I do have chance for Iowa, thank you!
I had a 2.99 GPA and at least 2000+ animal/vet hours. But I had a strong last 45 and a strong GPA from the fall semester when we turned in updated transcripts. I also had behavioral research with a porcupine and a diverse work history. I was waitlisted and pulled off but gave up my spot for another school.Hi! I know this is c/o 2027 forum, sorry to give you notification from old forum. I am c/o 2028 applicant, and was wondering if I can ask to share your stats like GPA and animal experience hours for those got accepted and got waitlisted! Feb 15th is coming and just anxious if I do have chance for Iowa, thank you!