-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ireland WW - Sign Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Canann na baird cumhachtaí an dorchadais inár dtír dhúchais,.
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Canann na baird cumhachtaí an dorchadais inár dtír dhúchais,..
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ.
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ.
1.
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
.
.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Canann na baird cumhachtaí an dorchadais inár dtír dhúchais,...
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ...
People of battle,
Carve your names on the ogham stone if you wish to join the legendary Fianna.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ...
1.
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
....
.....
(Removing most of the fancy stuff)
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ...
1.
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ...
1.
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Mass tag incoming! 

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @Skimble @LyraGardenia @Dinashadow @LadyOtheFarm @SkiOtter @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @Coopah @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Crayola227 @Stagg737 @Trilt @allieh8607 @twelvetigers @Caia @that redhead @Mad Jack @Matthew9Thirtyfive @Melchizedek @cubsrule4e @Karabiner13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @emlady09 @picklegurl @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @kcoughli @Glammyre @Gwenevre @Filly Bay @killerleaf @Doctor-S @Ms Procrastinator @WeimMama @johnnaboo @muttmanager @grebes4lyfe @tartesos @Stroganoff @MixedAnimals77 @Beagle-Brigade @Lupin21
Come play!

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @Skimble @LyraGardenia @Dinashadow @LadyOtheFarm @SkiOtter @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @Coopah @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Crayola227 @Stagg737 @Trilt @allieh8607 @twelvetigers @Caia @that redhead @Mad Jack @Matthew9Thirtyfive @Melchizedek @cubsrule4e @Karabiner13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @emlady09 @picklegurl @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @kcoughli @Glammyre @Gwenevre @Filly Bay @killerleaf @Doctor-S @Ms Procrastinator @WeimMama @johnnaboo @muttmanager @grebes4lyfe @tartesos @Stroganoff @MixedAnimals77 @Beagle-Brigade @Lupin21
Come play!


Somebody put me in Munster!
Maybe in spot 13?
Can someone add me? I'm on mobile
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ...
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Last edited:
I believe for this game I should be corned beef, not just any old meatᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ....
![]()
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
![]()
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
![]()
11.
12.
13. Meats
14.
15. Cubs!
![]()
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
..........
Question: does anyone know how to actually type in a font other than the ones that are standard for this site?
Everything looks so much better in the gaelic typefaces I have in Adobe
Everything looks so much better in the gaelic typefaces I have in Adobe
Question: does anyone know how to actually type in a font other than the ones that are standard for this site?
Everything looks so much better in the gaelic typefaces I have in Adobe
All the text in signups seems to be gaelic, so I'm just assuming copy/paste works well for merging formatting.
Fixed; that's grandI believe for this game I should be corned beef, not just any old meat...........
Ah, but those are picturesAll the text in signups seems to be gaelic, so I'm just assuming copy/paste works well for merging formatting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ....
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18.
19.
20.
..........
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18.
19.
20.
..........
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ.....
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18.
19.
20.
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18.
19.
20.
Question: does anyone know how to actually type in a font other than the ones that are standard for this site?
Everything looks so much better in the gaelic typefaces I have in Adobe
font=herculanum]size=7]Type your goods here[/size] /font]
put a [ in front of font, size, and /font as such and use whatever fonts you have, like I have used Herculanum here
I want to play, but I'm in finals week. Spring Break starts on Thursday though!
Add me pls
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ....
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20.
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20.
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ......
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20.
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20.
font=herculanum]size=7]Type your goods here[/size] /font]
put a [ in front of font, size, and /font as such and use whatever fonts you have, like I have used Herculanum. here
such magic you druids possess
Fresh blood 😏ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ....
1. Dinashadow
2.
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. AM
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20.
font=herculanum]size=7]Type your goods here[/size] /font]
put a [ in front of font, size, and /font as such and use whatever fonts you have, like I have used Herculanum. here
This is awesome! But the font name should be in quotes
Also I can type in Wingdings
Awesome stuff
This is awesome! But the font name should be in quotes
Also I can type in Wingdings..
Stop it you witch!
omg why did my text do that
lawpy why
lawpy why
We should make a Wingdings WW!Stop it you witch!.
This is really awesome stuff! I feel awesome
omg why did my text do that
lawpy why
…. I forgot that I have weird font issues already
Hang on going to fix!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fresh blood 😏![]()
He's fresh fresh too
I shouldn't, much love for the tags XO XO
We should make a Wingdings WW!.
This is really awesome stuff! I feel awesome.☕
![]()
Comics sans too? You need to settle down boy.
(But yes, I would play that even though it reminds me too much of Undertale.)
Am I missing out on a bunch of fonts?Comics sans too? You need to settle down boy.
(But yes, I would play that even though it reminds me too much of Undertale.).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm I'm considering it since it's Spring Break but methinks I'll be too busy with travel to devote time to WW 

We should make a Wingdings WW!.
This is really awesome stuff! I feel awesome.☕
![]()
You are no longer the noobiestHe's fresh fresh too
I'm undecided atmCome play! ☕🤔😏![]()
Comics sans too? You need to settle down boy.
(But yes, I would play that even though it reminds me too much of Undertale.).
Am I missing out on a bunch of fonts?.
Nope not at all!
View attachment 254190 ???
You are no longer the noobiestthat didn't last long
I'm undecided atm
..
Explain carefully? And play! ☕☕
Man this font testing is awesome. I'll either go with that recent font or stick to default ☕
No, just general Lawpy madness. April Fools Day's going to have something to do with his fonts, I just know it.Am I missing out on a bunch of fonts?.
.This is awesome! But the font name should be in quotes
Also I can type in Wingdings..
..
Awesome stuff.
I didn't need quotes. However, the fonts won't show up for everyone. If they don't have them on their computer, it will appear as normal text. So sadly, as much fun as it is for some, it won't be for all. haha
.
.....
I didn't need quotes. However, the fonts won't show up for everyone. If they don't have them on their computer, it will appear as normal text. So sadly, as much fun as it is for some, it won't be for all. haha
The font issues strike again
Didn't work for me without the quotes 🙁
Sorry, Pips. I really wanna play, but I’m a bit WW’d out right now
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ.......
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7. Cray
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20..............[/QUOTE]
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7. Cray
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16.
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20..............[/QUOTE]
Hmmm I'm considering it since it's Spring Break but methinks I'll be too busy with travel to devote time to WW![]()
You know you can't resist...
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ........
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7. Cray
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.Meats Corned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
16. Stagg
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20...........................
NOOOOOOO!!!! Mom, why'd you take my spot 😢
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
6.
7. Cray
8. AM
9.
10.
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.
14.
15. Cubs!
16. Stagg
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20...........................
NOOOOOOO!!!! Mom, why'd you take my spot 😢
actually, un-signing up
if SP has the strength not to play, so do I
I have some stuff going on until June so my goal is not to play anything except maybe the Lounge game that starts soon
which sucks because I would love to play Pip's Ireland game in specific....
well, come to think of it, depending on who's playing I may stay in or drop out
if I play, I wouldn't expect a lot out of me beyond voting with my rationale, none of this PbPa bizness that no one (including me) really appreciates, lol
if SP has the strength not to play, so do I
I have some stuff going on until June so my goal is not to play anything except maybe the Lounge game that starts soon
which sucks because I would love to play Pip's Ireland game in specific....
well, come to think of it, depending on who's playing I may stay in or drop out
if I play, I wouldn't expect a lot out of me beyond voting with my rationale, none of this PbPa bizness that no one (including me) really appreciates, lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ᚉᚐᚈᚈᚒᚃᚃᚔᚏᚏ.........
![]()
1. Dinashadow
2. MJ
3. Lawpy!
4.
5.
![]()
6.
7. Cray
8. AM
9.
10.
![]()
11. Ms. Pro
12.
13.MeatsCorned beef
14.
15. Cubs!
![]()
16. Stagg
17. Barks
18. Doggo
19.
20...........................
NOOOOOOO!!!! Mom, why'd you take my spot 😢....................
Because I'm an evil villain!
You can still have the number 3. 2, 22, and 7 are mine! Or one of the 3. Plus I'd kinda like to be next to AM for once. I want to see if I get a chance to experience epic PM meltdowns. Plus I like reading anything from AM that is more than 3 sentences or gangsta drops.
Because I'm an evil villain!
You can still have the number 3. 2, 22, and 7 are mine! Or one of the 3. Plus I'd kinda like to be next to AM for once. I want to see if I get a chance to experience epic PM meltdowns. Plus I like reading anything from AM that is more than 3 sentences or gangsta drops......................
Awwww, okay. If you drop can you shift me to 7? 7 has been my number my whole life (for a lot of reasons), plus I also wanted to be next to AM. Partially so I can experience what PMing with her is like. Partially because I want to troll her in PMs when she inevitably starts trying to lynch me.
I cant play[emoji17] school starts again on Monday. I look foward to playing with all the noobs come summer. Thanks for the tag @Lawper
View attachment 254190 ???
You are no longer the noobiestthat didn't last long
I'm undecided atm
..
I know! So grateful for no longer being the noobiest.
Mass tag incoming!
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @Skimble @LyraGardenia @Dinashadow @LadyOtheFarm @SkiOtter @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @Coopah @capri1722 @SportPonies @genny @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @sheltermed @ziggyandjazzy @Caiter92 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Crayola227 @Stagg737 @Trilt @allieh8607 @twelvetigers @Caia @that redhead @Mad Jack @Matthew9Thirtyfive @Melchizedek @cubsrule4e @Karabiner13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @emlady09 @picklegurl @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @kcoughli @Glammyre @Gwenevre @Filly Bay @killerleaf @Doctor-S @Ms Procrastinator @WeimMama @johnnaboo @muttmanager @grebes4lyfe @tartesos @Stroganoff @MixedAnimals77 @Beagle-Brigade @Lupin21
Come play!![]()
Ugh I'd love to, but I'm not playing until finals are done this semester. 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K